• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Stranded Deep - Gotta Craft Them All Trophy [CUSA18449]

Pachomar

Elite
March 23, 2022
Hey everyone!
So apparently, this game was terribly bugged (well, it still is), but last week (March 6th) they released a patch that resolved an issue which was causing the "Gotta craft them all" trophy not to pop, even when everything on the list was marked as done (brown circle in the back of the item)

I tried some of the saves out there but since this patch changed versions, none of them worked. So, I had to do this myself, and I gotta say, thank god it's over!
After 96 in-game days of grinding, sailing, building and finally boss killing, I got the damn trophy.

Re-sign all the files (not sure if all 3 are needed, but just in case). You will spawn in my home island. All you have to do is craft the 3 bosses' trophies and the plane parts. and the trophy will pop.

You can probably unlock a bunch of other trophies with this save (there's a lot of materials spread around the island, I tried to keep them ordered and separated). You can probably unlock (not tested, please confirm):

• Hunter of the High Seas
  • Thread carefully
  • Really moving up in life
  • Who needs the sea anyway? (For this one, there are two stacked boxes near the Bird Snare, next to the "house". There's a seed for everything in those)
  • Put the engine in engineering
  • Where I lay my head is home
  • Call me Ahab

Please, hit the thanks button to get the download. Also, feel free to test any other trophy, maybe the patched version can unlock more stuff.

[hide]Download[/hide]

Last edited:
I deleted the save on my console, resigned all your files and I am unable to get that trophy to pop. This is the last trophy I need for the platnium. The version of the game is 1.19

I see, I think the version when I played was 1.16-1.17, so perhaps that particular trophy has been modified in the latest patch (seems it was July 31st)
Sad to say this, but maybe you'll have to use one of the saves from the other thread that is advanced into the game but before he got to kill one of the bosses and, well, try killing it yourself.
The bosses are not that hard, with a decent boat and enough lances you can take them out easily (the easiest one is the eel). Check for a video guide on how to kill one of them. Sorry I can't help any more than this :(