• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Wo Long plat save [CUSA36986]

Rpgaddict

Fanatic
October 13, 2020
This is my save with only 2 missing trophies, the one for max healing pots and Shitieshou, both missing one but i don't want to seach for them, so if u want to do it for me repost the save when its done. It's full legit without codes and story done. Hopefully someone will post an EU plat saves someday

EDIT

Thanks to Wulfen i got my own platinum

--Last Dragon Vein is in hidden village, talk to the taoist who has lost the keys 2 times and behind the house u find the gold sparkle

--Last Shitieshou The Flying Swallow of Heishan mission 10 second into the mission u can find him

This is a complete save now with autopop, i will not update the save cause i had some trouble and had to use the last dragon vein with this save rather than the uploaded ps5 platinum save. but i got all the trophies with tis save in my ps4.

Last edited:
Re: Wo Long almost plat save [CUSA36986]

thank you,
i can confirm you get some trophies pretty fast since I got a lot of trophies i cant tell you which trophie do Autopop just got the

Fly It High
Raised all Battle Flags. autopop

On the PS4 the only autopop trophy is Fly It High.
I transferred the save to the PS5 is this is the list of autopop trophies (I had already taken many trophies and therefore I can't say if they work):

Battle-hardened
Hunting the Great Deer
Keen-edged
Wizardry Master
Great Gatherings
Well-read
Fly It High
Eye for an Eye
Ascension

The ps4 autopop is a little bugged or u can just do one more of the action, like 10 invaders just kill one in a mission, wizardy open the tab, max weapon and armor upgrade do one of each u have plenty of materials

I need 1 more tablet for the well read trophy but got the platinum on
Ps5 I did have to do a few thinks to get some trophies to pop and the two missing collectable in discrption spot on thanks for your time and effort 👌