• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi The Callisto Protocol - Contagion & Maximum Security Save [CUSA27372 + CUSA27373 + CUSA27374]

xTheSolutionNOT

VIP User
VIP User
October 18, 2020
The Callisto Protocol - Contagion & Maximum Security Save [CUSA27372 + CUSA27373 + CUSA27374]

kOfKAKO.jpg

Contagion trophies

This is a save for the new released Contagion (permadeath) mode.

Just load the save and Run to the pods, after the cutscene you will get Glutton for Punishment (Finish Game in Contagion Mode) and You Belong Here (Finish Game in Contagion Mode Without Dying)

This save was made possible by FatherComstock and Mark1

DOWNLOAD :

To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maximum Security trophy (made with most recent patch 1.14)

This is a save for the Maximum Security trophy. Some people asked to do a save for it since previously posted saves on this site don't unlock the trophy correctly. Just load the save and Run to the pods, after the cutscene you will get I Do Belong Here (Beat the game on any difficulty) & The Protocol is About Life (Beat the game on Maximum Security difficulty)

DOWNLOAD :

If you need help with trophies in general for this game, visit:

The Callisto Protocol Trophy Guide & Roadmap

Last edited:
Re: The Callisto Protocol - Contagion Save and Maximum Security [CUSA27372 + CUSA27373 + CUSA27

I feel like I'm missing a step and need some clarification. I have downloaded the saves to a flash drive(thanks again to all involved with making these available) but when I try to put them onto my console, I get a error message saying it can't be installed because the data belongs to another player. How do I get around this. I hate that this game is forcing us to playthrough the game multiple times on increasingly difficult modes and if I can use these saves, it would save me a lot of headaches and time. Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Last edited:
Re: The Callisto Protocol - Contagion Save and Maximum Security [CUSA27372 + CUSA27373 + CUSA27

I feel like I'm missing a step and need some clarification. I have downloaded the saves to a flash drive(thanks again to all involved with making these available) but when I try to put them onto my console, I get a error message saying it can't be installed because the data belongs to another player. How do I get around this. I hate that this game is forcing us to playthrough the game multiple times on increasingly difficult modes and if I can use these saves, it would save me a lot of headaches and time. Thanks in advance for any help provided.

You need either a Save Resigner:

How to use Game Saves + How to buy Save Wizard

or a Jailbroken PS4 to resign saves.

Re: The Callisto Protocol - Contagion & Maximum Security Save [CUSA27372 + CUSA27373 + CUSA2737

To quote the immortal bard, wisest of the poets:

My love (for these saves) is like ... Woah

Thanks to xTheSolutionNOT, FatherComstock, & Mark1!

Re: The Callisto Protocol - Contagion & Maximum Security Save [CUSA27372 + CUSA27373 + CUSA2737

Thank you very much friend but it did not work for me since the contagion mode is a paid DLC I realized when the shared game started thanks anyway friend to wait later if they give away the DLC

Thank you soo much for the saved data , but can this also works for PC im playing the game on steam , if its work where do i put the save data please , and thank you soo much again

Thank you soo much for the saved data , but can this also works for PC im playing the game on steam , if its work where do i put the save data please , and thank you soo much again

I don't have the game on PC so I can't test it. Watch this video to locate your PC save game

How To Find The Callisto Protocol Save Location And Config File - YouTube

Let me know íf you can find the save and tell me what files are inside. I can try to decrypt the PS4 save and send them to you.

i converted the save from ps4 to pc save data with save wizard and got the trophy , u r a legend mate thank you very much