• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Resident Evil 4 Remake - Beginning of the game / 0 CP [CUSA33388]

Status
Not open for further replies.

marylid1987

December 17, 2021
This is a save from the beginning of the game.
It has currently 0 CP (0 points in order to unlock bonuses).
If someone could mod this save to add the maximum number of CP that would be great!
I am uploading the file here for modders who could work something out.
Thank you in advance!

Here is the link:
CUSA33388

Hi, your only chance for now to get more CP is resigning the save of someone who already finished the game a couple of times, many people are playing it right now but they are only at the beginning of the game I guess, you'll have to wait for a while.

This is a save from the beginning of the game.
It has currently 0 CP (0 points in order to unlock bonuses).
If someone could mod this save to add the maximum number of CP that would be great!
I am uploading the file here for modders who could work something out.
Thank you in advance!

Here is the link:
CUSA33388
its almost impossible to find the area where the cp is with 0 of it

its almost impossible to find the area where the cp is with 0 of it

I know it's very difficult to mod the save at its current state, but I think someone who has modded the saves for the previous remakes
could do something with it (I suppose capcom uses a similar structure in the save files to the previous remakes, so someone with experience
could work something out). All I'm saying is nothing's impossible :)

I've got a US Save file but my modded PS4 died so I don't have a way to decrypt it right now Save Wizard wont have support for a few days but if someone would be able to get me a decrypted save file I have a few save slots with different amounts of money and CP but need a decrypted save to poke around with it Then i would need someone to re-encrypt the save then i can resign it with save wizard and test it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.