• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU DNF Duel - A few trophies [CUSA31740]

wishnd

Elite
October 25, 2020
capsule_616x353.jpg

DNF Duel - A Few Trophies

First, I want to say that I was hoping that the game will award trophies retroactively, but unfortunately it does not. So you cannot get some of the trophies that I have already unlocked - like 100 online matches, online win and player match, tutorials, arcade course A and B, etc. Fortunately, the online is kept in the offline save so at least you can get the 300 matches. It saves some time, nonetheless. So I will try to list those that you can unlock with this save:

Advocate of The Gate
Clear all Character Stories

Play the final chapter of the last story.

Veteran Fighter
Compete in 300 matches in Online Mode

You need to play exactly 3 matches to get to 300. (I kept 3 so you can get the 100 before that, but alas :( )

Suspicious Collector
Purchase all Icons

Buy the last icon.

Well, This Is Who I Am...
Purchase all Battle Card Designs

Buy the last battle card.

Gallerist
Purchase all illustrations, BGM, movies and Character Voices

Buy the last video (I think a video is all I left but it might be a music track. Still, it should be only one item remaining)

Eternity Crusher
Clear Survival Mode C Course

You need to finish the last fight. I am not going to lie to you, it won't be an easy task :D Just keep spamming the projectile attack and if you are lucky you may lock the enemy at the end of the screen where you will continuously keep hitting him. It may not happen from the first try but it should. You can always try to restart the course with a character you are familiar with from level 91. It is up to you.

Unfortunately, every other trophy has been unlocked so you won't be able to do it with this save. But, at least, the save will save you some time, especially with the stories and the online matches.

Now, I need help with the last trophy I don't have - Loyal Vassal (Complete all Basic Combos/Challenges for one character). If anyone can assist, I would be very appreciative. Since the game, like I mentioned, does not award trophies retroactively, you will need to keep one of the easy challenges or combos (the first or second :D). Thank you very much.

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love

Last edited:
the survival B course is really strong. you have nothing for recover your life , the only way is to buy it and every time you buy it more expenssive price. thank you for the save maybe i use it later.