• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Resident evil 4 everything unlocked [CUSA33388]

Can you share more details for this save?
How many modes did you manage to completed and which rank did you received?

Did you manage to complete every single challenge or only a selected few? Looking at the photographs, your save does not seem to have max money but you do have the weapons unlocked, the only issue is that because you may not have the money, then we may not be able to upgrade the weapons to infinite them instantly. I hope this isn't a modded starter save because we all have the ability to use NG+ with any difficulty too which can allow us to use the save for NG+ playthrough.

Lastly, which trophies did you receive? Did you Platinumed this game?

Thank You for this save, I hope you will reply, I would have tested it but I cannot because if I will transfer this save onto my PS5 version then it will overwrite my save and I am not able to use my PS4 because I had locked it away. I do have SaveWizard though which I can use to re-sign this save if you manage to share more details which at the end of the will help everyone else as well.