• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Dead Link Resident Evil 4 All Weapons, S+, Cat Ears [CUSA33387]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zm1868179

Familiar Face
June 5, 2021
I have Attached a Save for the US Version that should have Everything Unlocked.

Please Delete Your Save Data from the system before copying this over.

Make sure you resign the System Save

Save Slot 1 Says New Game+ and if you select it you will be prompted to select a difficulty but it will load you into the Last save before Saddler on a 1st Run with whatever difficulty you selected so you can use this save to get S+ in any difficulty Just beat the boss and finish the run.

Slot 3 is A Completed Save with the Handcannon, Chicago Sweep, And Primal Knife All Fully Upgraded Should be able to Unlock Gun Fanatic Here Also by Buying the Inf Rocket Launcher from the Merchant

Save Slot 4 Just buy the Infinite Rocket Launcher to unlock Gun Fanatic.

Cat Ears should be unlocked as long as you resign the System Data.

Transferring this to PS5 should pop most trophies except:
Raider
Silent Stranger
Minimalist
Frugalist
Capacity Compliance

Page not found

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Resident Evil 4 All Weapons, S+, Cat Ears [CUSA33387]

That's an Odd one as I don't Have all of the Treasures in the System Data for Raider but glad it did.

The Shooting Range ones will Auto Pop if you Transfer the Save data to PS5 on PS4 I accidently overwrote the Save that Had them done. However you don't have to have one that is not completed to get them. If you can find a Save that someone has already done S on all the Shooting Ranges you only have to go do any shooting Range Task you don't even have to get an S in it and they will pop.

I'm currently trying to do a Frugalist, Minimalist, and Silent Stranger Run That I will update into this one when I get there. There is currently a Save out there for these but its for the EU Version and no one has Re-Regioned it to US Yet. If it gets Re-Regioned into Another Save Slot that's not 1,3, or 4 I could get those added into this one if I dont get my run done by the time it comes up. Currently I'm at the castle on this run so it will take a bit

This is awesome!

One question, is this a modded save or legit? Asking because every save I have tried has had 10,000,000 CP. I am just trying to find something that is legit since I don't mind doing the challenges and earning CP myself. I just don't have time or patience to try and get the cat ears.

Anyway, appreciate the work that went into this!

Yea this was Made from a modded Save.

I just found a Way to put a few together and found out if you get a new Game Plus Save in a slot like slot 1 then take another save that is slot 1 at the end of the game and resign it and copy it onto of the New Game Plus Save and load it up the game still thinks its a New Game Plus and will prompt you to select difficulty but will still load the save file as what ever it was.

Thank you for this. I can confirm everything works as expected and all weapons are maxed out and unlocked with cat ears/max spinels/max ptas/handcanon/primal knife.

I have Attached a Save for the US Version that should have Everything Unlocked.

Please Delete Your Save Data from the system before copying this over.

Make sure you resign the System Save

Save Slot 1 Says New Game+ and if you select it you will be prompted to select a difficulty but it will load you into the Last save before Saddler on a 1st Run with whatever difficulty you selected so you can use this save to get S+ in any difficulty Just beat the boss and finish the run.

Slot 3 is A Completed Save with the Handcannon, Chicago Sweep, And Primal Knife All Fully Upgraded Should be able to Unlock Gun Fanatic Here Also by Buying the Inf Rocket Launcher from the Merchant

Save Slot 4 Just buy the Infinite Rocket Launcher to unlock Gun Fanatic.

Cat Ears should be unlocked as long as you resign the System Data.

Transferring this to PS5 should pop most trophies except:
Raider
Silent Stranger
Minimalist
Frugalist
Capacity Compliance

Page not found

Gonna quote you here and close the thread since you havent been on in months and the link of your save is down PM me to reopon thread

Status
Not open for further replies.