• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Resident Evil 4 +DLC 100% Save [CUSA33387]

Neto

Fanatic
May 15, 2021
TMV517pm.png

PS5 autopop video demonstration by 丂卂ㄥ卂爪卂几匚卂307
Resident Evil 4 Remake Separate Ways PS5 AUTOPOP - YouTube

Profile Save
All Challenges Completed
Every Bonus Unlocked (Including Leon R.P.D. Costume)
Mercenaries
- All Characters unlocked
- S++ on all stages with every character (it costed my sanity)

Main Game
Save Slot 1
- New Game+ Playthrough 7
- All Weapons Fully Upgraded
- All Charms Unlocked

Separate Ways
Save Slot 1
- New Game+ Playthrough 5
- All Weapons Fully Upgraded
- All Charms
Save Slot 2 is my save I've earned S+ on Professional, is on last typewriter, Elite Knife, Blacktail AC pistol, SR M1903 Sniper and Chicago are Fully Upgraded and there is 6 First Aid Spray on Storage

Download:
[hide]Resident Evil 4 + Separate Ways DLC Save[/hide]

Save Files Description
SAVESERVICE-LINE-0--1 >>> Profile Save
SAVESERVICE-LINE-0-0 >>> Main Game Auto Save
SAVESERVICE-LINE-0-1Slot >>> Main Game Save Slot 1
SAVESERVICE-LINE-0-100Slot >>> Separate Ways Auto Save
SAVESERVICE-LINE-0-101Slot >>> Separate Ways Save Slot 1
SAVESERVICE-LINE-0-102Slot >>> Separate Ways Save Slot 2

Let me know if it works and what trophies autopop
This is a legit save
My game version is the Deluxe Edition, let me know if it work with the Standard version

System Save Data
Extra Content Shop Fully Purchased
All Challenges Completed

Slot 1 is my NG+ on Playthrough 7
+ All S Rank in Shooting Range
+ 25 Spinel
+ 11 Silver Tokens
+ 5 Gold Tokens
+ 300,000 ptas
+ All Weapons Fully Upgraded
+ All 32 Charms

*These saves needs some testing*

Slot 0 (autosave) - CHAPTER 11 ASSISTED
- This save is in the last section of the minecart, finish it without taking any damage for the (Hope You Like Thrill Rides!) trophy

Slot 4 - CHAPTER 16 HARDCORE is my Hardcore S+ run, save at the last Typewriter

Slot 5 - CHAPTER 16 PROFESSIONAL is my Professional S+ run, save at the last Typewriter

Slot 6 - CHAPTER 16 ASSISTED is my (Sprinter/Frugalist/Minimalist/Silent Stranger) run on Assisted Difficulty, save on the last Typewriter, you can also attempt for the (Smooth Escape) Trophy

Slot 7 - CHAPTER 6 HARDCORE
- Open the Typewriter Storage, take the Handcannon for the (Gun Fanatic) Trophy
- Follow the path to the boss, use the Rocket Launcher to kill him, after the cutscene follow up ahead, you can find the last Village treasure above on the tree shooting the lamp thing (Bandit)

Slot 8 - CHAPTER 12 HARDCORE
- The last Castle treasure is right outside, shoot the lamp thing (Raider), You can attempt to get (You Talk Too much!) trophy, shoot him with the Killer7 Magnum until he is downed or throw a golden egg in his face, then throw a grenade in his mouth

Slot 9 - CHAPTER 16 HARDCORE
- The last Island treasure is right outside inside the chest (Burglar)

Slot 10 - CHAPTER 15 HARDCORE
- Talk with the merchant to turn in the last quest (Jack of All Trades), next to him is an elevator for the shooting range if you want to attempt (Real Dead Eye)

Slot 11 - CHAPTER 7 ASSISTED
- Make you way to the Garrador Boss fight, slash the parasite on his back 3 times for the (Never Heard It Coming) trophy

Slot 12 - CHAPTER 9 ASSISTED
- Go outside, down the stairs, turning left you can see some crows, toss a flash grenade for the (Shield Your Eyes) trophy

Slot 13 - CHAPTER 10 ASSISTED
- This is right before the Verdugo boss fight, in case you didn't killed him the first time and went to the elevator, shoot him with the RPG for the (Wave Goodbye, Right Hand) trophy
- You can also combine jewels to the Elegant Crown and sell it for 100000 ptas for the (Astute Appraiser) trophy

Slot 14 - CHAPTER 12 ASSISTED
- Make your way to the Clocktower, activate the lift, reach the top without letting enemies stopping the lift for the (Capacity Compliance) trophy, you can spam RPG, it might take a few tries

Slot 15 - CHAPTER 13 ASSISTED
- Make your way to the room with the 4 Regenerators inside the capsules, since they won't move until you break the glass, you can find a good angle and use the sniper to shoot 2 parasites at once for the (Two Bugs, One Stone) trophy

Clockwork Castellan Save

System Save Data
15/16 Revolution Wind-up Challenge done

Slot 1 - CHAPTER 10 STANDARD
- Opposite side of the merchant room, you can find the last Clockwork Castellan inside the grate, shoot it for the (Revolution Wind-up) trophy

*Platinum autopop on PS5*
Video by 丂卂ㄥ卂爪卂几匚卂307

Download
[hide]Resident Evil 4 updated save[/hide]

[hide]Clockwork Castellan save[/hide]

[hide]PS5 autopop save[/hide]

Old save
Slot 1 is my NG+ on Playthrough 6
+ All S Rank in Shooting Range
+ 107 Spinel
+ 30 Silver Tokens
+ 20 Gold Tokens
+ A bunch of Treasures
+ All Weapons
- Still missing some Charms and Weapons Upgrades
[hide]Resident Evil 4 old save[/hide]

Last edited:
Re: Resident Evil 4 100% Save [CUSA33387]

Slot 6 - CHAPTER 16 ASSISTED is my (Sprinter/Frugalist/Minimalist/Silent Stranger) run on Assisted Difficulty, save on the last Typewriter, you can also attempt for the (Smooth Escape) Trophy
Slot 7 - CHAPTER 6 HARDCORE
- Open the Typewriter Storage, take the Handcannon for the (Gun Fanatic) Trophy
- Follow the path to the boss, use the Rocket Launcher to kill him, after the cutscene follow up ahead, you can find the last Village treasure above on the tree shooting the lamp thing (Bandit)
Slot 10 - CHAPTER 15 HARDCORE
- Talk with the merchant to turn in the last quest (Jack of All Trades), next to him is an elevator for the shooting range if you want to attempt (Real Dead Eye)

All these worked flawlessly and I even got the "Trick Shot" trophy with Slot 10.

Note: to get "Real Dead Eye", just finish a shooting range, your score doesn't matter.