• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi TAILS OF IRON STARTER SAVE GOD MODE (CUSA28465) (CUSA28469)

Salamanca307

Fanatic
April 12, 2021
ha7HM54.jpg

Taking advantage of the fact that this game is available in the catalog, I decided to take a look and found the god mode, so I'm making it available to anyone who wants to play without difficulties, unfortunately you will have to start a game before using my save to get the first trophy of the game "Complete Guard Faction", that's because it's impossible to activate the god mode before the battle with the boss that kills the mouse king, otherwise the game would enter an infinite loop... enjoy.

ATTENTION DO NOT EAT OR MAKE MEALS , THIS MAY RESET THE MOD..BUT TO CONTINUE THE STORY FURTHER IT WILL BE MANDATORY TO EAT, SO YOU WILL HAVE TO REDO THE MOD, I AM LEAVING A PICTURE OF WHAT TO DO.

N2v0yug.png

Change the values that are in these 3 columns to 9999999999.0.

YOU SHOULD THANK THE DOWNLOAD POST

[hide]I AM A CHEATER US :catjam:[/hide]
[hide]I AM A CHEATER EU :catjam:[/hide]

[hide]MAKE A DONATION:snoop:[/hide]​

Last edited:
Re: TAILS OF IRON STARTER SAVE GOD MODE (CUSA28469)

Yeah there are not any for the platinum, but the DLC trophies are all tied to Bloody Whiskers so if you want 100% you have to play on that. If you don't feel like it or have the time if you message me the code I can make it. Whatever's easier for you.

Yeah there are not any for the platinum, but the DLC trophies are all tied to Bloody Whiskers so if you want 100% you have to play on that. If you don't feel like it or have the time if you message me the code I can make it. Whatever's easier for you.

ha thanks for the info brother tomorrow i'll fix it and leave it in that trouble

I don't know how to say bro because I just downloaded the ps4 version I didn't even know it was on ps5 too, if you can test this and tell me if it's possible I appreciate it

I had the PS5 version downloaded, no option to transfer. I downloaded the PS4 version to see if there was an upload option maybe but nope. So guess I'll just play the PS4 version with this save.

ha7HM54.jpg

Taking advantage of the fact that this game is available in the catalog, I decided to take a look and found the god mode, so I'm making it available to anyone who wants to play without difficulties, unfortunately you will have to start a game before using my save to get the first trophy of the game "Complete Guard Faction", that's because it's impossible to activate the god mode before the battle with the boss that kills the mouse king, otherwise the game would enter an infinite loop... enjoy.

YOU SHOULD THANK THE DOWNLOAD POST

-= Hidden Content =-

-= Hidden Content =-​

Hi any chance you can make or resign a EU version of your save please thank you

it has advanced mode friend you can region easily
Hi again tried to re-region your save to my Eu save but when i import your player profile txt file into my save i get the Error -
Unhandled exception has occurred in your application
the given key was not present in the dictionary .
i have never had this happen before ! any idea why this may of happend ? thanks again

Hi again tried to re-region your save to my Eu save but when i import your player profile txt file into my save i get the Error -
i have never had this happen before ! any idea why this may of happend ?

create a new game on difficulty Whisker Mode, play until the battle with the frog where you must die, then make a backup and send me by pm

i have never had this happen before ! any idea why this may of happend ?

create a new game on difficulty Whisker Mode, play until the battle with the frog where you must die, then make a backup and send me by pm

Ok i will do thanks

thanks for the save! it's a pretty fun game even w/o god mode.
FWIW, i have been swapping out gear/weapons and so far it hasnt affected the god mode. i havent cooked up any meals though since those directly affect your HP. YMMV ofcourse...

I think the mod breaks when you eat or make food. It broke for me. How did you apply the mod? I wonder if I could apply it again on my save\

UPDATE: NVM I found it in Advanced Mode

Last edited: