• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Resident Evil 4 Remake + Separate Ways + Mercenaries 100% [CUSA33388]

Crystal_Pepsi

Fanatic
November 6, 2020
This is a legit save.

Profile Save:
- Extra Content Shop Fully Purchased
- All Challenges Completed
- Every Bonus Unlocked

Main Game:
- All Weapons Fully Upgraded
- All Charms Unlocked

Separate Ways:
- All Weapons Fully Upgraded
- All Charms Unlocked

Mercenaries:
- All Characters unlocked
- S++ on all stages with every character

* Platinum autopop on PS5 *

[hide]CUSA33388.zip/file[/hide]

Last edited:
Re: Resident Evil 4 Remake 100% [CUSA33388]

Hi crystal pepsi!
Would u please help me to re-region this save into AS Ver as well? I cannot re-region the system data(I can only re-region the save slot however the system data is counting how many challenges completed in game) since there is no advanced mode in save wizard for system data of this game.

Can anyone else get this to work with PS5? I've resigned the save data but when I try to transfer the save data to the PS5 version using the in game menu ut tells me it's not compatible.

It worked for the first few minutes for me then threw up an error message. One thing i dont understand is the file names for my saves start with "sdimg_" at the beginning. It also doesnt show a different home screen (like it would if you finished the game) on the main menu so it wont let me play Mercenaries