• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Ghostbusters: Remastered - Are You A God? + Others [CUSA15493]

Pachomar

Elite
March 23, 2022
Hey everyone!
This is my save for the US version of the game (I've seen some posts with the EU version, but for some of the trophies you need the Profile to be re-regioned, which can't be done). Re-sign both the Save and the Profile. Resume Career, you will be in the final boss fight in Professional.
Beat the boss (if you are having difficulties, follow this video, you'll cheese him in under 2 minutes).

Boss

When you beat him, you will obtain:

• Are you a God?
  • We Came, We Saw...
  • Disaster of Biblical Proportions
  • Nice Shootin', Tex!
You will probably unlock these during the battle too:

• Aim for the Flat Top! - Just kill one of the flying skulls
  • I'm a Ghostbuster, Not a Doctor! - Revive one of your teammates when they die (trust me, they will)
When the battle is over and the credits roll, you can replay any of the final stages of each chapter to get the corresponding trophy (you can do this on Casual difficulty). Also, there's a few other you can unlock:

• Back Off Man. I'm A Scientist - Replay the last mission (Destructor Form). Scan the Mayor right at the beginning of the fight
  • Spores, Molds, and Fungus - Replay the last mission (Attack of the Stone Angels). You will find the final artifact right next to the locked door before the angels appear
  • ...And You Want to Keep It? - Will unlock with the trophy above
  • Ghostbusters Drinking Game - Replay the tutorial in the first mission, drink from the water dispenser before going to the basement
  • You Gotta Try This Pole! - Same as above, use the pole right at the beginning
  • I Looked at the Trap, Ray! - This will unlock when you catch the first ghost in the tutorial
Most of the rest of the trophies can be obtained if you replay the game on Casual (I haven't tested all of them, but the ones I posted were tested on a dummy account). Please, hit the thanks button to get the download.

[hide]Download[/hide]

thanks for the work, it is possible to get all the trophies with your save and platinum easily by repeating chapters and defeating the last boss, the only trophy I couldn't was to capture the first ghost, but this is right at the beginning of the game starting a new game ...congratulations.