• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU OCTOPATH TRAVELER II PS4 & PS5 [CUSA36274]

snake8323

Fanatic
VIP
May 28, 2021
OCTOPATH TRAVELER II CUSA36274 EU Save Set PS4 & PS5 EU

This is an Endgame Save Set for the hard to get or find trophies

Save 1
last extra stories with Castti & Ochette, Themonos & Throne, and Osvald & Partitio

Save 2
Last three records last battle tested weapon last Ex skill
In Oresrush you can buy the last three records and in the top of the Hill buy the Last Battle-Tested Weapon.go in the Potion Shop and buy the Last three records.
Teleport to Crackridge Harbor from there go to the Altar of the Trader get the last Ex-skill with Partitio

i forgot to mention the last Job is on a Maze island there is a blue invsible bridge , no need to run through the maze just look for the shiny blue whatever is called

Hire 4 people if necessary for the Octopath Traveler trophy.

Battle-Tested Gear
Obtained all battle-tested equipment.

Record Collector
Obtained all records.

Octopath Traveler...?
Brought along four townspeople at once.

Job Master
Learned all secondary jobs.

EX Skill Master
Learned all EX skills.

Save 3

Unfortunately the last Side Quest is Galdera, the SuperBoss there are some guides in the web. but difficult to follow them. The first phase is tricky Throne is the DmgDealer use HiredHelp Beastlings for Shieldbreaker suggest you add another one. second phase Hikari learned a few awesome skills (limb for Limb) Boost him and deal 99999 Dmg 3 times at once on a foe

Worth the Detour
Finished all side stories.

Gate to the Netherworld
Defeated the netherworldly threat.

Save 4
before final boss 2 trophys ,map trophy and final boss trophy after go to the location in the map to get the ending trophy
The last location is Vidania where you fight the Final Boss. After that go back to the camp marked on the worldmap.

Dawn Breaks
Returned dawn to the world.

Octopath Traveler
Approached the end of your journey.

Master of Solistia
Traveled to every location on the map.

[hide]https://mega.nz/file/xkpCFBTA#rVqvgUCYTjfDlIo7-rvjO0WPj3TWSeBPlja61wRwFCc[/hide]

OCTOPATH TRAVELER II_20230320194718.jpgOCTOPATH TRAVELER II_20230330163813.jpgOCTOPATH TRAVELER II_20230330183840.jpgOCTOPATH TRAVELER II_20230330184453.jpgOCTOPATH TRAVELER II_20230404193413.jpgOCTOPATH TRAVELER II_20230407195547.jpgOCTOPATH TRAVELER II_20230409081247.jpgOCTOPATH TRAVELER II_20230409131722.jpg
save 5

This is my Platin Save if you don't get the 100 Out Cold use an earlier save

100 Out Cold
Soothed or knocked 100 townspeople unconscious.

Knock out one Towns person

and Just in Case

Save 6 Castti Trophy
Save 7 Agnea Trophy
Save 8 Ochette trophy
Save 9 Hikari Trophy

For the PS5 Version The system asks you to continue from PS4, load Save5 its my Platinum Save, do one action,see the last chapter of every Traveler. see you weapons. For Partitio watch and or skip Chapter 4 in the Journal. Do one Ko, check your jobs Ex Skill.check the Gramophone It took less than 30 mins to get Platin in Ps5.

Last edited:
Hopefully, someone can re-region the saved file to the US version. I think I'm like 77% ish on the trophies.

Thanks for your hard work.

Maybe Save5 is enough to do one left action even on Ps4.

re-region yourself pretty easy start the EU Save.
open advanced mode export data to your PC look for any number or character and retype same number or character to aces the apply button, press Apply

open US save in advance mode go to import file do the same with the number and character and press apply

Can anyone re-region save 2, 3, and 4 to US? I am trying to do it in savewizard and when I try to open them in advanced mode it's giving me an error message. Opening my own in advanced mode works just fine but these aren't opening in advanced mode.

Ty, i'll give these a try, idk why I was getting errors with the original files, I know how to do the re-region as i've done it dozens of times, it just that SW was refusing to open them in advanced mode and I have no clue why

Thanks for the save but will they auto pop on ps5 ?

yes they will as i mentioned in the description
the green text

For the PS5 Version The system asks you to continue from PS4, load Save5, do one action,see the last chapter of every Traveler. see you weapons. For Partitio watch and or skip Chapter 4 in the Journal. Do one Ko, check your jobs Ex Skill.check the Gramophone It took less than 30 mins to get Platin in Ps5.

yes they will as i mentioned in the description
the green text

For the PS5 Version The system asks you to continue from PS4, load Save5, do one action,see the last chapter of every Traveler. see you weapons. For Partitio watch and or skip Chapter 4 in the Journal. Do one Ko, check your jobs Ex Skill.check the Gramophone It took less than 30 mins to get Platin in Ps5.

I need the ps4 version to use it on my ps5?