• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US PS4-PS5 Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin + 100% DLC Insta Plat Save PS4/PS5 [CUSA29578]

Redgrave

VIP User
VIP User
January 24, 2021
Hello and good day, welcome to another save for your platinum count.

In case you thought the thread title was lying, this is indeed for Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin

Resigning this to your respective console should net you the entire trophy list including all DLC in a matter of minutes. You have to actually load the save file and see the characters on screen for the trophies to begin popping.

And for redundancy's sake, if you have both versions of the game you can upload this save through the in game uploader and enjoy the barrage of trophy dings for a second time. Keep in mind that I'm unable to guarantee pop order for "legitimacy" sake, but chances are if you are in this thread you've long stopped caring about such things.

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love

Last edited:
Thanks for the save. Can anyone confirm if the DLC trophies will pop if you already have the plat in the main game? This is a question for the people who have purchased the DLCs.

I answer with the presumption that you have access to the DLC's, but yes they will pop regardless of owning the plat already or not.

If you meant will they still pop without owning the DLC's, that I do not know.

I got only 77/83 of the trophies with this save autopopped on PS5. The third DLC has 6 trophies missing. Also, yes you do need the dlcs to make trophies pop. I hit continue on the save btw, and it popped only that quantity. Do the last 6 pop in a certain way? Any directions are appreciated thanks a lot regardless.

EDIT: Reload the game and the other 6 popped. :) thanks man.

Last edited:
I got only 77/83 of the trophies with this save autopopped on PS5. The third DLC has 6 trophies missing. Also, yes you do need the dlcs to make trophies pop. I hit continue on the save btw, and it popped only that quantity. Do the last 6 pop in a certain way? Any directions are appreciated thanks a lot regardless.

:hwat::hyuck:
glad it all worked out

Are you saying 77 trophies auto popped after loading the save? I thought you needed to do every action once? At least in my case using this save.

Are you saying 77 trophies auto popped after loading the save? I thought you needed to do every action once? At least in my case using this save.

Yeah, just by loading the save autopops all trophies, first 77 then just get off game and go back in game load save again and now you'll have the remaining for the 100%.