• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

AS Monster Hunter Rise - Platinum Save Set [CUSA34121]

Well Known
February 25, 2022
Dear All,

I will upload a complete save set of MRH Asia region.

Today I will just do a testing, so I will just share the save of "Sturdy Padlock". You can easily earn this trophy by just changing some scrolls at your home/base.

If run smoothly, I will upload all other saves in next a few days.

Cheers, my fellow trophy hunters!

download link : [hide]崛起 坚固的锁.自家猫管家换剩下立轴就跳杯 BY奥村.CUSA34121.zip - Google Drive[/hide]

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear All,

I will upload a complete save set of MRH Asia region.

Today I will just do a testing, so I will just share the save of "Sturdy Padlock". You can easily earn this trophy by just changing some scrolls at your home/base.

If run smoothly, I will upload all other saves in next a few days.

Cheers, my fellow trophy hunters!

download link : -= Hidden Content =-

one month and a half and still no save set :(

Monster hunter games take some time, so just wait on the saves guys. Who knows, maybe he ends up posting the DLC sunbreak stuff too. :) Hope for a US re-region though.

how can this called complete save set?
ridiculous

so you're the one who's been reposting my saves on NGU, you're a loser who's not capable of producing any content man, if you want to give credit to the original creator you should be ashamed of your face... you're nothing but an incapable loser and everyone better know what a piece of trash you are, soon you will be banned from here you idiot.