• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Dead Island 2 Trophies Save Set - PS4 & PS5 AUTOPOP [CUSA27043]

GamesterHub

Fanatic
September 27, 2022
8AKa6Us.jpg

Please note that this guide is continually updated to ensure that it is the most accurate and up-to-date guide available. We are committed to providing you with the best experience possible, and we believe that this guide will make your gaming experience more enjoyable.

We are excited to share with you a complete save set for Dead Island 2, a thrilling game that has captivated gamers around the world. We understand the importance of having a comprehensive guide that can help you navigate through the game with ease, and that is why we have created this work in progress guide.

In order to access the complete guide, we kindly ask that you show your appreciation by thanking the post to reveal the hidden content.

[HIDE] Hell-A, Coup de Grace & I Got a Zombie Army and You Can't Harm Me - Continue with the objective, skip the cutscene, and the first trophy will pop. Once outside, execute one perfect dodge and one finisher kill, and the trophy will pop accordingly

Hotel California & Break a Leg - You are in front of the objective, the trophy will pop for "Hotel California" after the cutscene. For "Break a Leg" you only missing 8 more. 91/100.

Hazardous Materials - Press continue, you will be at the “clickbait” side quest. Here you can farm the kills needed for this trophy. There are YouTube videos on this to farm. Stay behind where the fire, lamb stand and the sofa is. Hold L1 and let the zombies come to you. They will die as they walk into the pit of fire.

Personal Assistant Personally Assisted - Go and talk to Michael in the caravan. Skip the cutscene and the trophy will pop.

Git Gutte! - Talk to Sam and skip the cutscene. The trophy will pop.

Apex Predator - Press continue, move forward a bit, run and drop kick the zombie “Bursters” for the trophy. You have to do 3-6 times. Drop kick, quit, go back on and repeat this process.

Anger Management - Press continue. Follow the objective. After the cutscene, you have to fight bunch of zombies. Leave one zombie, return to main menu and reload the game. Repeat this process until the trophy pop.

Friends Like These - Press continue. Open the door. Skip the cutscene and the trophy will pop.

Bookworm - Pick any 1 more of any journal and the trophy will pop.

Jumbo Keyring & This is My Weapon - Press continue. Go inside the house, open the lockbox in this house and the trophy will pop. Go to any workbench, upgrade, fill up mod & perks for the trophy.

Stacking the Deck & Dr.Reed, I Presume? - Press continue, finish this mission and both trophy will pop. I unlocked “Stacking the Deck” trophy here during the “Kill ‘em all” objective and you should too.

Perks of the Job - Press continue, you only have to do 2 heavy attack. Once done, the trophy will pop.

Go, Bobcats!, Rising Star & But Doctor, I Am Butcho - Press continue, complete the “Dez and the mother of Satan” side quest and the trophy will pop for “Go, Bobcats! & Rising Star”. Travel to the main objective and talk to the doctor for the “But Doctor, I Am Butcho” trophy.

Ooh, Shiny! - Press continue, all you have to do is follow the objective for “Fool’s Gold”. The trophy will pop once you’ve picked up the weapon.

Can’t Handle the Truth, Humanity Distilled, Like Riding a Bike, Zombologist & Smorgasbord - Press continue, complete the mission for “Can’t Handle the Truth & Humanity Distilled”. For “Like Riding a Bike”, follow the story quest and the trophy will pop after the cutscene, should take 3 minutes after the previous trophy. For “Zombologist”, continue with the mission and you will come across a zombie called “Vicious Butchers” Kill and the trophy will pop, should take 2-3 minutes to get to the zombie after solving the puzzle in the beginning of the mission of “The End of The Line”. For the “Smorgasbord” trophy, continue with the story until you get to the “Find the others” objective and the trophy will pop, should take 4-5 minutes from the last trophy.

A Patton Emerges - Press continue, follow the objective and the trophy will pop after the cutscene.

Our True Nature & Down with the Sickness - Press continue, follow the objective and the trophy will pop after the cutscene. For “Down with the Sickness”, equip “Autophage” skills in the empty slots for the trophy to pop.

Sharpest Tool in the Box - Press continue, you need to just complete two “Lost & Found Weapon” Quest. There are 3 available. You need to collect journal to trigger those quest. 1. “Jo’s Rainy Day Stash”, 2. “[REDACTED]” and 3. “Drunk & Disorderly”. Do any 2 of these for the trophy.

LA Influential, Gore Horse, Sole Survivor, Beacon of Hope & Max Headroom - Press continue, track the quest “[REDACTED]” and complete it for the “LA Influential” trophy. For “Gore Horse”, travel to Beverly Hills and do the final quest “Body Art: The Unveiling” and the trophy will pop. From there, travel to “Hollywood Boulevard” and do “Going Viral” quest for the “Internet Famous” trophy. After that, track the quest “Missing: Rainier” and unlock the door as the final objective for the trophy “Sole Survivor”. From here, go to the fast travel area to talk to “Sebastian” and complete the quest “Beacon of Hope” for “Beacon of Hope” trophy. If you do this in order, you will also pop “Max Headroom” trophy since you are at level 29 at the start of this save.

Donk! & Not Even My Final Form - Use this save to unlock these two trophies.

Zombicidal Maniac, Variety is the Spice of Death, Survival Skills & On Safari - You only have to do 1 in each category for the trophies. “Leech Removal” in Zombie Challenges, 9/10. “Batter Up!” in Weapon Challenges, 49/50. “Revival Act” in Survivor Challenges, 0/1. “Ninja” in Combat Challenges, 0/1.

Slayer Squad & I Am the Resurrection - Not sure if the online trophies keep track but give it a try and let me know. You have to do 1 / 2 more revival for “I Am the Resurrection”. 1 or 2 more co-op quest for “Slayer Squad” trophy.

PS5 AUTOPOP - Save the file to your cloud. Open PS5 version of the game. It will ask you to transfer from PS4 - PS5. Follow the prompt and the trophies will pop.

Dead Island 2 Trophies Save Set [/HIDE]

Last edited:
Thank for the save, but i think you missing the Hotel California trophy (Reach Halperin Hotel). It should pop first before getting personal Asistant Personl Assited

I know. 3 trophies popped before I could make a save. I might have to re do them again in new save or use existing save. I’m going to finish rest of the trophies first and come back to it. In the meantime, you can use save 1 to get the 100 limbs trophy and Hotel California trophy.

I know. 3 trophies popped before I could make a save. I might have to re do them again in new save or use existing save. I’m going to finish rest of the trophies first and come back to it. In the meantime, you can use save 1 to get the 100 limbs trophy and Hotel California trophy.

Yea. Seem like redo 1 more action wont pop the trophy, it sticked with the challenge to pop it (which mean you cant get the trophy if it already popped i think). Tested with Limbs and kill zombie with elements.

I suggest a save for level 30 trophy (Max Headroom). It doesn't pop up automatically, if you are at level 30 and transfer from PS4 to PS5, so I think level 29 save data would be easier to get that trophy. THANK YOU VERY MUCH :)

I couldnt find the save folder for "Stacking the Deck & Dr.Reed, I Presume? instead I found one for Making a Mark and that unlocked the 10 quests trophy. The save file for Perks of the Job unlocked Dr Reed I presume.