• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Earn each TT trophy in less than 5 minutes in TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge 2 [CUSA17001]

Well Known
February 25, 2022
The method to earn each TT trophy in less than 5 minutes in TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge 2

This game has the following 5 TT trophies, which are very difficult to obtain because they require driving very long distances, from 120KM to 360KM, and also require getting first place. In hardcore mode, one cannot make any mistakes.

TRADITIONALIST:Win the Classic TT in career mode

Supermanx:Win the Junior TT in career mode

Just my cup of TT:Win the Tourist Trophy in career mode

Iron Mann:Win the Senior TT in career mode

Living Legend:Win the TT or Senior TT in Hardcore mode

each of these trophies requires several hours to achieve. However, I have found a method to get each TT trophy in less than 5 minutes. I hope it can help you!
Here is the method: (The following text is only visible when you click the "thanks")

[hide]
1. When you start a TT event, after you drive to the first checkpoint, the game will automatically save, no need to worry about the ranking, once you find the result of this section is displayed on the top of the screen, it means you have passed the checkpoint. Now just quit the event and copy your save file to a USB drive.

2.Open the save file in the "Save Wizard for PS4 MAX" and then choose advanced mode. Use the "Go to location" feature in the top right to jump to position 96156 in the save file, which is line 17790 and position 12. Change the current number to the number of laps for the TT event +1, for example, if it is a 4-lap race, change it to 5. After making the change, finish the modification.

3.Copy the modified save file back, then start the game and go to the "Career mode", then select "Continue Game". The screen will glitch and then immediately go to the race results screen. You will then win the TT event and your trophy will pop out!

With this method, you can also jump both cups in a single race for "Iron Mann" and "Living Legend".
[/hide]

Here is another save that can be used to jump next two trophies. Just choose continue your career mode to directly obtain them
IRISH CHAMPION+WITNESS ME!
[hide]
https://mega.nz/file/1nIVjJxa#Rt_Z78qN-n9mmr9Cg3HuPwOEmLFXtXBWAzArqxh5vgU
[/hide]

Last edited:
I wrote a modification tutorial for reference
After TT3 is released, I will upload it for archiving.
I uploaded the save set for TT1 today,
The modification method is somewhat similar and can be mutually referenced,
[hide]https://mega.nz/file/wnQgSSZY#ZXVrhZYhJVVS0-08gr39zHnTf4r28sWmvpP5crUawVQ[/hide]

I wrote a modification tutorial for reference
After TT3 is released, I will upload it for archiving.
I uploaded the save set for TT1 today,
The modification method is somewhat similar and can be mutually referenced,
-= Hidden Content =-

Thanks!! But how do I know where is the S3 (lap 3) time in the save? And 4, 5... I understand what you did, but dont know how to search the place where the other laps must be.