• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Insta-Plat Dead Island 2 - Instant Trophy Save PS4 CUSA27043 one Trophy left for Platinum

Beelzebub

Elite
February 13, 2021
here is a PS4 save which unlocks all trophies instant EU version.
But only one trophy is shown as autopop, the rest is not displayed autopop.
multiple confirmed and tested by me
[100% Story Done]<>[24/24]
[100% Side Quest Done]<>[33/33]
[100% Lost & Found Done]<>[15/15]
[100% Challanges Done]<>[84/84]
[Progress 100%]

[Slayer 2/6 Starter Slayers]
[Slayer 2/6 Overall Progress 31%]
---------------------------------------------------------------------
[Maxed Money, $999,666,000]
[Maxed Slayers, Level 30]
[Maxed Stats, 1,337,666,000]
[Maxed Skill Cards]
[Unlocked All Legendary Weapons][8/8]
Fu7xWT5WIAA6b0V.jpg

all Credits to EzekielMCX, Lucifer and others

BONUS: here is the Rank 29 Save

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Dead Island 2 - Instant Trophy Save PS4 - EU CUSA27043 one Trophy left for Platinum

Hello,

Thanks for the save. I tried it but it doesn't pop all trophies on PS5 (maybe Ps4 yes). I tried to finish the current mission and get to level 30, but beyond these two trophies, it doesn't unlock anything else :)

Re: Dead Island 2 - Instant Trophy Save PS4 - EU CUSA27043 one Trophy left for Platinum

Well done dude !! Excellent work ! Its 91% done instant pop, only missing 30Levels ! Good job men !

Thanks for that great work, but i cant´t find the download url for the lvl30 save, only the url for the lvl29 is displayed

Great work but... where's the actual download link? I don't use Discord. I thought it was against site policy. Could you post up the link and [hide] it? You'd get way more rep that way. Thanks.

Reactions: PolarBearCola