• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Final Fantasy VI Pixel Remaster (Most Missable Trophies) [CUSA33838]

Mark1

VIP User
VIP User
October 13, 2020
capsule_616x353.jpg

I've created some saves for Final Fantasy VI for anyone interested, I managed to replay the game for the 100% chests trophy, I've updated the link so this should sort out all the grindy missable trophies for you.

[hide]Final Fantasy VI Pixel Remaster[/hide]​

Last Chest - Just Open the Chest in Front of You

Last Item - Load Save and Interact With X Button.

All Loacations - Just Land on Kefka's Tower, if Trophy Doesn't Pop Just Exit the Tower Then Head Over to the Opera House.

Bestiary & Last Magicite - Load the Quick Save and Talk to the Guy in Front of You, Offer the Megalixer and Fight
Seigfried. Now Load Slot 20, Enter the Village and Head South to the Beach Area to Find the Last Magicite.

Save Should Pop All Battle and Money Trophies Too. Also Got All Blitz Learned to Pop during Test.

Last edited:
The one with all locations is the one I tested, don't know why it didn't give the "Bushido" one though. Feel free to give it a thorough test.

Yes the blitz trophy is from the location but no bushido on all saves but you can get blue mage trophy with save 20 by simply learning Lvl?Holy from InoSent in Kefkas tower and Seasoned Heroes by simply leveling Gau one time

capsule_616x353.jpg

I've created some saves for Final Fantasy VI for anyone interested, I managed to replay the game for the 100% chests trophy, I've updated the link so this should sort out all the grindy missable trophies for you.

-= Hidden Content =-​

Thanks a great save :)

I still need this trophie

- master mechanic
Obtained all "Tools" commands.

can you do something there?

Last edited: