• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US FFV - Mini Save Set [CUSA33833]

Genius_Cena

October 9, 2021
Hello beautiful people. This is my first mini save set. And it is for the FFV Pixel Remaster version.

PLease if I made any mistakes bare with me I will try to get more saves if I am not lazy LOL

Any way here is the link:

My Files

IMPORTANT!
I was not able to test the saves on a dummy account but I was able to get them myself after trying, so please excuse me if there is any mistake. Also, I forgot to make a save fiel for 100% items I apologize por that.

You will get the following trophies:

-Legendary Warrior
-Field Research Professional
-Legendary Treasure Hunter
-Ultimate Dragon

All of them are saved in the "Quick Save" slots, so resign only those and the "System Data" file. The instructions are on the individual folders.

Please note, that I don´t know that if the chests and monster kills is related to the System data safe file. But I added it up just in case. For the Bestiary you MUST resign both save files.

Also, you may get all money related trophies to autopop in case you don´t have them yet.

Last edited:
Hello beautiful people. This is my first mini save set. And it is for the FFV Pixel Remaster version.

PLease if I made any mistakes bare with me I will try to get more saves if I am not lazy LOL

Any way here is the link:

My Files

IMPORTANT!
I was not able to test the saves on a dummy account but I was able to get them myself after trying, so please excuse me if there is any mistake. Also, I forgot to make a save fiel for 100% items I apologize por that.

You will get the following trophies:

-Legendary Warrior
-Field Research Professional
-Legendary Treasure Hunter
-Ultimate Dragon

All of them are saved in the "Quick Save" slots, so resign only those and the "System Data" file. The instructions are on the individual folders.

Please note, that I don´t know that if the chests and monster kills is related to the System data safe file. But I added it up just in case. For the Bestiary you MUST resign both save files.

Also, you may get all money related trophies to autopop in case you don´t have them yet.

Hey there, waiting on save wizard to update since I am in the EU but yes the monsters and chests are tied to the system file =)

Thanks for sharing! Could you please include a link to a single ZIP or single RAR, so that us people without a Mediafire Premium account can also download? Technically we still can but we would need to download every single file individually (for instance, 15 separate downloads for the "2000 Monsters Killed" trophy, including the txt file").

Can't wait to play through all these remasters. Played the first remaster on PC but got too busy to play II through VI. The previous version of V (on PC at least) had been pretty terrible, compared to the (pretty awesome, no need to tinker with it) Super Famicom version.

hey thanks for the save but i tried and bestiary save and didnt work after defeating shinryu. but you can get the item trophy with the save leading to bahamut, simply go to phoneix tower and collect all 10 items and trophy is yours

Hey bro, firstly thanks for the effort in bringing those saves here.

Unfortunatly, the bestiary save wasnt working as on your save the bestiary was already completed prior to the fight against Shyriu. However, I was able to found a work around mixing the system data from the jobs save with the one for the bestiary, that way u can load the game from quick save on the chest with Shyriu with his entry missing from the bestiary, so u just have to kill him and the trophy will pop.

Here is the strategy to kill Shyriu (as described by OP on his save):

The strategy goes pretty much like this.
With Bartz use Quick Time Spell.
-Right after it,use Mix and mix "Eyes Drops" with "Dragon Fang" and use it on Shinryu to inflict Darkness.
-afteruse Mix and mix "Turtle Shell" with "Holy Water" and use it again on Shinryu to inflict Berserk on it. This will cause it to only use physical attacks, but be reallyy careful as they will instakill any party member.
-With Faris use Rapid Fire and keep spamming the boss with that attack.
-If anyone dies simply a Phoenix Down or a Raise/Revive from the White MAges to revive them.
-If you are having trouble go to configuartion and change the speed of the battle to "Very Slow" so you can use commands more efficiently.

If u don't mind here's the fixed save to download:

[hide]https://www.mediafire.com/file/ia38ifhlm5h7kkc/CUSA33833.zip/file[/hide]

If u want me to remove the link please let me know.