• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Modded Hogwarts legacy Modded Starter Saves V4.2.1 by Vicodin10

Jay

Known as Vicodin10
Administrator
JIMZO-F
VIP User
December 22, 2018
discord.gg
Hogwarts Legacy Modded Starter Saves V4.2.1 by Vicodin10

Updated: 1/10/24
Fixed bugs. Saves in the pins of the discord Hogwarts channel

Updated: 5/22/23
Re-added fast travel locations.
Changed Health Bar to be sorter. Long bar was annoying.
Added over 100 missing items. Needs testing.
Early access to Mounts, L1 Wheel, talents and more.
Fully Upgraded Broom
And more

Updated: 5/21/23
Added a save from very start of game.
New mods.

Updated: 5/20/23
Added alot more stuff.
Plan to post one more at the very start and some codes for sw use.

Updated: 5/7/23
Reduced Resources for now.
Added a Warning to bypass a game breaking bug
Be sure to read Warnings below.
Added Game List Save as you will need it for these saves to work.

Updated: 5/5/23
Added Manual Save 1

This save is at the very beginning, Click character with square and load second save.

• Infinite Health
  • 1 hit kill with R2 (removed and changed to a spell.)
  • Tweaked most spells. extra dmg, dmg modifier and range, Explosions types sizes, impact and object impact types, and alot more About 25 adjustments can be made per spell.
  • Confringo I also set to 1 hit kill for testing.
  • Instant cooldowns for all spells.
  • Instant kill with finishers.
  • Modded gear with hidden perks added.
  • 100k Money.
  • Max Experience.
  • No inventory cap (test).
  • 500 Defence Max - Added gear at many levels but its capped to 500.
  • 500 Offence Max - Added gear at many levels but its capped to 500.
  • Inventory Storage 500.
  • Unlock Fast Travel Locations.
  • Unlock Transfiguration Items.
  • Unlock All Spells.
  • Unlock All Gear.
  • Unlock All Gear Traits.
  • 500 Current Resources.
  • 10k Current Potions.
  • Max Talent Points.
  • Most Vendors will have 10k all resources.
  • Added alot of legendary gear.
  • All Brooms and mounts.
  • Fully Upgraded Broom.
  • All Mounts usable earlier.
  • Early access to L1 Wheel, talents and more.
  • Over 100 new items unlocked.
  • Other Unlocks and tweaks.
  • Sell price of all items x500.
  • Salon cost 1.
  • Changed potion brew time to 1 sec and requirements.
  • Increased Ability Timers (longer Invisibility Potion time.) (Back to default for now)
  • Also added testing hall teleport location, but I set it t South Hogsmeade for now. (test)
  • I also added NPC tables if you guys wanna later edit stuff like dmg the enemy does.
  • And alot more.

You need both gamelist and gamesave files.
Ingame will display a couple saves, pick the last one ingame.

Shout out to Pj1980#8357.
And thanks to Coho_024 and Sahil for bug fixes.

I have no dropbox space so I have been placing downloads in the discord.
Download: Located in the Save Wizard Discord
Invite

Save Wizard Discord - Hogwarts Legacy Section

Last edited:
Re: Hogwarts legacy Modded Starter Saves V0.5 by Vicodin10

is there an eu version of the exact save above the one in discord isnt the same not all flu locations gear ect...... are unlocked?

Last edited:

Not looking hard enough. There are plenty of EU saves with pretty much what jay has uploaded. Hell there was one uploaded recently for EU in the discord.

I got all the eu saves and the one your referring too in SW discord definitely doesn't have the same set as one above otherwise I wouldn't of asked lol

When you join the server. Search on the top right for Hogwarts legacy, add it to the rest of the channels and search on the save in that chat, just scroll up and you'll find it.

I would really like to thank you Master Jay, there are some vultures in the Gamer community that are selling saves with modifications, but these vultures forget that the world does not revolve around them, many cannot pay in Dollars, countries that are a shit hole like mine for example is impossible, a companion and generous soul like yours has to be recognized and admired!! I have a lot of respect for you and you deserve SUCCESS in everything in life, this can be just a game, but the attitude of those who share what you do for the community, has to be a person of honor and principles!! THANK YOU SO MUCH (English is not my official language, I tried to write without much difficulty for Google translator to understand lol) big virtual hug!

Well, unfortunately there is an error in the modified file, when we go to talk to Professor Weasley to learn the transformation spell, the screen freezes in her face when she says she knows we do extracurricular things outside the castle, I loaded saves from two days ago and I did all the way until I reached the mission again, and unfortunately the error persists, it certainly corrupted because I already had the spell unlocked, that was when I needed to buy the enclosure for the beasts to breed, saving them and loading the item later reappears to buy in Hogsmeade, if you have a solution I would be very grateful, I did everything I knew but unfortunately there is no progression :/

I would really like to thank you Master Jay, there are some vultures in the Gamer community that are selling saves with modifications, but these vultures forget that the world does not revolve around them, many cannot pay in Dollars, countries that are a shit hole like mine for example is impossible, a companion and generous soul like yours has to be recognized and admired!! I have a lot of respect for you and you deserve SUCCESS in everything in life, this can be just a game, but the attitude of those who share what you do for the community, has to be a person of honor and principles!! THANK YOU SO MUCH (English is not my official language, I tried to write without much difficulty for Google translator to understand lol) big virtual hug!

Thank you very much.
I do appreciate your comment.

Take a look at the new save, something the other guys can not do, but free for us all.

Re: Hogwarts legacy Modded Starter Saves V4.2 by Vicodin10

Updated: 5/22/23
Re-added fast travel locations (read description below.)
Changed Health Bar to be sorter. Long bar was annoying.
Added over 100 missing items. Needs testing.
Early access to Mounts, L1 Wheel, talents and more.
Fully Upgraded Broom
And more