• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US LittleBigPlanet 3 Platinum Save [CUSA00473]

HardyHarHarMatey

January 30, 2023
vQqEXW0BefsUqAyJTelwjmuA.png

Here's an old save I dug out of my collection.

[hide]Want some help with an Ultra Rare Platinum? Here you go.[/hide]

This is untested, but I'm fairly certain the following trophies can be unlocked.

Ace Adventurer, Ace Pilot - Make sure you pick the Cloud Caravan level to Ace otherwise you'll have bad timestamps, unless that's something that doesn't matter to you.
A guy called Quest - Finish a quest. Pick a random one from the list and replay it..
Don't go alone... - - Two controllers required. Simply finish a random level with two players.
Hard Tryer - Complete the final level of Popit Academy 1
Graduate - - Complete the final level of Popit Academy 2
Graduation Day - Should pop with the completion of Popit Academy 1 or 2.
Freshman Creator - Ace any level of Popit Academy 1
Senior Creator - - Ace any level of Popit Academy 2

[hide]If you're having issues with the Popit Trophies, try this save.[/hide] Tested it on an alt and managed to unlock them all.

The rest of the trophies are all fairly easy and should just have to complete the specified action if you haven't unlocked it already.

Have fun!​

Last edited:
this save works perfectly, however the only trophies that I cant seem to get are "Put the Band Back Together" and "Wonderplane Wanderer". I think Put The Band Back Together is triggered by unlocking a level for the first time and Wonderplane Wanderer is triggered by a cutscene that can only be played once. I guess the only fix would be to completely restart and play the story legit.

The Popit Academies are also all locked, therefore you have to do them yourself.

An otherwise perfect save. Thanks.

this save works perfectly, however the only trophies that I cant seem to get are "Put the Band Back Together" and "Wonderplane Wanderer". I think Put The Band Back Together is triggered by unlocking a level for the first time and Wonderplane Wanderer is triggered by a cutscene that can only be played once. I guess the only fix would be to completely restart and play the story legit.

The Popit Academies are also all locked, therefore you have to do them yourself.

An otherwise perfect save. Thanks.

Uploaded another save for the Popit trophies. Tested it on an alt and got them to unlock, though Acing the first academy was a bit buggy and may not pop. They're easy enough though and shouldn't take more than an hour or two.

Tried the other two trophies as well, but they didn't work so they have to also be done legit.

Uploaded another save for the Popit trophies. Tested it on an alt and got them to unlock, though Acing the first academy was a bit buggy and may not pop. They're easy enough though and shouldn't take more than an hour or two.

Tried the other two trophies as well, but they didn't work so they have to also be done legit.

thank you so much bro. I managed to just Ace the academies myself. The only trophies I have left to do are the story ones. I appreciate the save!