• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (Grindy & Collectible Trophies) [CUSA33834]

Mark1

VIP User
VIP User
October 13, 2020
Final-Fantasy-V-Pixel-Remaster.jpg

Got another Pixel Remaster save for you guys, hope it helps you out.

To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Last Item - Load Quick Save and Press X

Last Piano - Load Quick Save and Press X

Lvl 50 - Load Save 10 and Trigger a Random Battle to Get All Characters to Level 50

Last Job, Master All Jobs & All Blue Magic - Load Quick Save and Interact with the Crystal In Front of You, When the Battle Starts DON'T Do Anything!
the Battle Will End After Around a Minute.

Load Save 18 and Get Into a Random Battle (Use The 'Rapid Fire' Command), This Will Give You ALL Jobs Mastered.

Load Save 19 and Sail Around the Small Location Where the Save Loads to Try and Trigger a Fight With the
Stingray, This is Pure Luck Based But Keep Circling Around and You'll Eventually Get It. Once the Fight
Starts You Need to Cast 'Control', Once You Have Control Just Make the Stingray Cast Mighty Guard on Your
Party then Kill the Boss. Easy.

12 Weapons - Load Quick save and Press X

Omega - Load the Quick Save Then Walk Right and Into the Boss (Omega).
This Fight is Fairly Hard Even With My Overpowered Party!!
Use This Stratergy From the Steam Achievement Guide (I Have the Party All ready and Gearered Up,
You May Need to Change the Battle Speed to Very Slow In the Options Menu Before Engaging Omega);

Have All Bards Sing 'Romeo's Ballad' During All Turns.
Have Mystic Knight Use Spellblade + Thundaga on the First Turn, Then 'Rapid Fire' on the Following Turns.
Now Set to Auto-Battle Using [].

If Done Correctly You Should Have Him Beat in No Time.

All Locations - Load the Quick Save and Head Through the Door.

Last Chest, 100% Bestiary & Ultimate Dragon - Load the Quick Save and Press X On the Chest, Once the Fight Starts Just choose 'Rapid Fire'
With All Party Members and Just Sit Back. (All 3 Trophies Should Pop).

I've Included Save 20 With This, It's At the Last Save point Before the Last Boss If You Wanted to Get That Trophy Too.
If You Do, Just Spam 'Rapid Fire' For the First Phase and Spam 'Zeninage' For the Final Phase, Job Done.

Last edited:
Hey there,

Maybe I am doing something wrong but save 18, all characters are mime, had to add rapid fire ability - but they're all at 0/999 AP so we need to grind this job to get the job level trophy?

Save 19 they're all mastered.

Ahh I'll have to look into this, I never tested but if they are at 0/999AP then you will need to grind it all the way. Sorry if it is, I'll test again later today.

Hey there,

Maybe I am doing something wrong but save 18, all characters are mime, had to add rapid fire ability - but they're all at 0/999 AP so we need to grind this job to get the job level trophy?

Save 19 they're all mastered.

Great job with these time consuming save trophies, thank you!

Master All Jobs - save 18 or 19 doesn't seem to work, tested a few times.

You guys were right, I uploaded the wrong save, I've updated so you can try again. I tested this time so they work. Sorry about this hicup.

Last edited:
Thank you for this save!
I have some trophys here if someone need;

Save 3: Go up and kill one monster and you should get the Field Research- Advanced (Complete 50% of the Bestiary entries).

Save 4: Collet the chest and get the Veteran Treasure Hunter (Collected treasure from 50% of the chest).
Save 5: Just kill some eminies and you will get Legendary Warrior (Defeated 2000 monsters).
Save 6: Just kill 1 more enimies and you will get Lead Operator (Mastered 15 kinds of jobs).

MySave
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.