• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US BASSMASTER FISHING 2022 SEMI-INSTAPLATINUM (CUSA26221)

Salamanca307

Fanatic
April 12, 2021
52Blyxf.jpg
Today I bring something special, my Bassmaster platinum, this game cost me hours and hours and hours, it's no wonder that few people platinum it on the ranking sites but here it is after a lot of headaches.

Well I already did everything in the game and tested it so what you should do is simply catch a fish in each map and the related trophies will pop.
In the main menu select the ''BASSMASTER VENUES'' tab, then select the maps there.

ATTENTION
For you who are part of the ranking, do not use my save because simultaneous trophies will burst.

NOTE
For the trophies related to giant fish like catching fish with 25lb and 50lb I'm leaving a print of my move where it's easier to win them, along with the bait I used, so just do some farming at that point, with that bait and rod that are suitable for giant fish. (stick number 3 by clicking with the left directional pad)

MAP: LAKE SABINE👇👇👇

hijuAcL.jpg
MJ3iy9b.jpg

YOU SHOULD THANK THE DOWNLOAD POST

[hide]I AM A CHEATER :catjam:[/hide]

[hide]MAKE A DONATION:snoop:[/hide]​

Last edited:
Muito obrigado amigo pela grande contribuição desse jogo consegui platina graças a você !! Sua ajuda de saves é apreciada para este jogo, você é um crack ... espere por um futuro que saves possam ser transferidos do ps4 para a versão ps5

非常感谢,我白金了本体。确实是很容易,不会断线的。
新玩家建议去过下教程,之后就很简单了。
本以为大鱼为很难,其实不然,也是很容易就钓到了。
鱼上钩后,就右摇杆顺着鱼游的方向推,L2就一直按着收线,不会断线。

非常感谢,我白金了本体。确实是很容易,不会断线的。
新玩家建议去过下教程,之后就很简单了。
本以为大鱼为很难,其实不然,也是很容易就钓到了。
鱼上钩后,就右摇杆顺着鱼游的方向推,L2就一直按着收线,不会断线。

是的,困难的部分是知道鱼是在哪里出生的,但任何关注我视频的人都会很容易成为白金。