• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Insta-Plat Hogwarts Legacy AUTOPOP PS4-PS5 (US/EU) [CUSA12771] [CUSA12824]

Bek4Ever

Fanatic
March 22, 2022
Algeria
Hogwarts Legacy AUTOPOP PS4-PS5 EU [CUSA12771]

9.14.2020_TD_HP_KeyArt-WIDE-UHD_COLOR-P-Edit-V1_2500px.jpg

FILES MADE ON THE DELUXE EDITION!

EU Version Saves[CUSA12771]

this save unlock 95% Trophys
credits to XDG 😁

To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Manual Save 1 Trophy Autopop
The Gryffindor in the Graveyard Trophy
The Auror's Apprentice Trophy
The Wise Owl Trophy
SAVE REFERENCES LIST FOR THE STANDARD EDITION!

--------------------------------------------

US Version Saves [CUSA12824]

this save unlock 95% Trophys
credits to XDG 😁

The Wise Owl Trophy
The Gryffindor in the Graveyard Trophy

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hogwarts Legacy AUTOPOP PS4-PS5 EU [CUSA12771]

Thanks. I think there is something missing in the individual trophy files. The first save worked correctly unlocking 95% of the trophies. Also The Auror's Apprentice Trophy works, while the other 2, the game does not read them and it is not possible to load the save on PS5.

Last edited:

Hello friend, I only have the ps5 disk version. Does the save work only on the ps5 version? Or would you have to have a ps4 save

You just need the PS4 save to be transferred and detected when starting the PS5 game. Unsure on DLC because deluxe edition had a few bonus items. Best to try it yourself with the save here.

Thanks. I think there is something missing in the individual trophy files. The first save worked correctly unlocking 95% of the trophies. Also The Auror's Apprentice Trophy works, while the other 2, the game does not read them and it is not possible to load the save on PS5.

I had to try this on a blank account as I already had the plat a while back. But I was able to use the saves above and the trophies worked as intended. Sometimes the 'X; to start the game didnt work so I had to use the load function and find an auto-save to load instead maybe that was the issue you had or similiar? Not sure if blank account would make much difference either.

I had to try this on a blank account as I already had the plat a while back. But I was able to use the saves above and the trophies worked as intended. Sometimes the 'X; to start the game didnt work so I had to use the load function and find an auto-save to load instead maybe that was the issue you had or similiar? Not sure if blank account would make much difference either.

On PS5, the PS4 to PS5 data transfer button does not appear. While the save of 95% and that of the ravenclaw map room, worked correctly.

Hello, does it work with the standard version or do you have to buy the DLC from the store?

On PS5, the PS4 to PS5 data transfer button does not appear. While the save of 95% and that of the ravenclaw map room, worked correctly.

RESIGN THE 'SAVE REFERENCES LIST' FILE WITH THE MAIN FILE IF YOU HAVE THE STANDARD EDITION!