• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Atomic Heart missables and collectibles saveset (CUSA37321)

unknown6569

Fanatic
November 4, 2020
Saveset made on version 1.12. Still a buggy game but can pop all trophies currently - no guarantee that future patches don't break my saves from earning all trophies so use with caution.

These saves assume you have at least played the story and beaten it - this is just time saver for cleanup and in case you missed any missables. Follow include notepad for instructions.

WARNING - not following the order of instructions for trophies may result in an AUTOPOP of some trophies not yet earnt by you. Be warned if you're looking for legit timestamps. Thanks to Golden75 for reporting this.

Enjoy :peperun::catjam:

Last edited:
Just a heads up for anyone using these saves I went straight in and used the Explorer save and everything else I had left to pop, popped and I was only left with More Than Profit and Clean-up

Just a heads up for anyone using these saves I went straight in and used the Explorer save and everything else I had left to pop, popped and I was only left with More Than Profit and Clean-up

Oh Damn - sorry this happened - I wasn't aware there was an autopop to the game. If you can be a bit more specific on what autopopped I can update the thread with a warning.

It basically just started going down the list of trophies I hadn't earned yet like, Strike, Apple Pie, The Great Inventor, Lefthand Mastery, Beast Friend, The Necromancer, Burning Ears, Avatar, Bull's Eye! and Triple Penetration.

I'm not sure if It would do story related trophies or not. Anyway you have nothing to be sorry for it was my fault for wanting to do the Explorer trophy first since I couldn't get it on my own save.

Thank you for the upload. I want to give update about the save for Necromancer I did not have to talk with the dead body to get the trophy I just load the save and it auto pop the trophy I think the auto pop will happen to the other saves to.
for those who trying to reregion the save from EU TO US you have to reregion with the same save slot number in order for the game to load.

How do you do it for save 12? I can only get up to save 10. Got all the other saves to work but this one will not work for me. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

There is no 12th save. If for some reason save 11 isn't working you should be able to finish the reuuirments off from save 10. It's a little more work but that will work for you. As I alluded to earlier with the games instability - future patches may break some or all saves.