• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 – Semi Save Set [CUSA04868]

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP User
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
DZo6Trgl.jpg

This set should be used for cleanup purpose only if you're looking for legit time stamps.
Cumulative trophies will pop by doing 1 more of each requirement, beware!
Ensg4wbl.jpg

As of Patch 1.09 the trophy Local Hero: Mining Town is now missable.

Text Guide:
â–º Death from Bellow + Death from Above
Obtain 1 more kill on each way. Follow these videos if needed:

Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Death From Below Trophy Guide #Easy Way! - YouTube
Achievement Death from above Sniper ghost warrior 3 - YouTube
(I do not own them)

â–º Local Hero: Mining Town
Complete the last Side-Op "Clear Out" in coordinates 26.21 x 19.89.

â–º 99% Save
Complete the last Side-Op "Opium Wars V" from your laptop for Local Hero: Dam. By completing this mission you'll obtain the last sidearm Sawn-off Shotgun for Trooper, or you can resign the next save if you prefer.
Buy the last primary weapon Ballance S-AR Metal for Sharpshooter and the last sidearm SP M23 for Gunslinger.
i4knfE8l.jpg

Kill the final Most Wanted target Medea Janashia (coordinates 25.74 x 13.57 — Dam) for Marshall.
For legit time stamps, you must previously have the trophies for 25%, 50% and 75% from the Most Wanted list!
d4gwXJLl.jpg

Drone Warfare is obtainable by buying the last drone module Big Battery.
fjJ8qRzl.jpg

You also have the final Act IV mission "Deep Ending" unlocked for Endgame.
Pick up the second to last collectible (Sword of Anicetus) nearby (coordinates 26.04 x 13.01 - Dam) for Archeologist (50%) and the last one (Dagger of Imereti) in Village map (coordinates 26.25 x 14.66) for No Stone Left Unturned (100%). Remember to wait at least 1 hour between each collectible related trophy for legit time stamps. You also must previously have the trophy for 25% of the collectibles!
qMLIlR0l.jpg

G8J6eEcl.jpg

Follow the video from 13:15 and 8:28 respectively, if needed:

Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 - All Collectible Locations (Historic Rifles & Things From The Past) - YouTube
(I do not own it)

â–º Trooper (optional)
Simply buy the last sidearm Sawn-off Shotgun. Use this save if you don't want to do the Side-Op "Opium Wars V" to get the weapon in the previous save.

» If you want this platinum print, use this save for the last collectable.

Link to download (12 MB):
[hide]click here[/hide]

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

These saves were tested by myself as of Patch 1.09 in May 2023 (PS4 System Firmware 10.50) :pepewink: