• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Final Fantasy III Pixel Remaster (End Game Trophies) [CUSA33826]

Mark1

VIP User
VIP User
October 13, 2020
capsule_616x353.jpg

Another Final Fantasy save you you guys, hope it helps. And yes, I'll probably be doing Final Fantasy II next!!
I've not had time to test these so some feedback wouldn't go amiss.

[hide]Final Fantasy III Pixel Remaster[/hide]​

Management Laborer, Seasoned Hero, Item Detector, Summon Master & Forbidden Weapons

Save 1 - Management Laborer & Seasoned Hero - Load Save and trigger a random battle, use Guard with the first character and Defend with the other 3 then activate auto
battle, once the first character has Guarded around 3 or 4 times just deactivate auto battle then kill the enemies
this method will guarantee a Job level up! You should get both trophies this way.

Quick Save - Summon Master, Item Detector & Forbidden Weapons - Load the save and open the options menu /\ > Use > Bahamur (Give to the third character)
The above trophy may take a while to pop but it will, now interact with the Sword either auto battle
with normal attacks or use Shurikens with the Fourth character. Both Trophies should pop.

Enter the Darkness & Adventurous Wayfarer

Quick Save - Enter the Darkness & Adventurous Wayfarer - Load Save and interact with the enemy in front of you. Kill the boss then trigger an unwinnable fight
both trophies should pop once you enter the next area.

Legendary Treasure Hunter

Quick Save - Legendary Treasure Hunter - Load save, open chest and kill the enemy.

Field Research - Professional & A Vision of Hope

Quick Save - Field Research - Professional & A Vision of Hope - Load save and interact with the green cloud. You can get these trophies with the above save
instead, but I've made this easier so its more of a time saver. When the fight starts just use
the throw command with everybody, one character may die during the fight but the boss will be
defeated well before the entire party.

Reactions: SPQR9
I had to test these on an alt account as I already got the plat a while back. Can report that everything pops as detailed by OP, thanks again for providing these amazing saves that will no doubt saving a lot of time for others. Really looking forward to your FF2 saves if you do get time to do them, not a huge fan of that game lol.

P.S: I love that name of your third character ahahaha good laugh!

capsule_616x353.jpg

Another Final Fantasy save you you guys, hope it helps. And yes, I'll probably be doing Final Fantasy II next!!
I've not had time to test these so some feedback wouldn't go amiss.

-= Hidden Content =-​

Thank You 👍😁
do you have final fantasy 2 too? I still need the Field Research - Professional trophy because I forgot a monster.