• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Story of Seasons Pioneers of Olive Town Platinum save set [CUSA31885]

dcm_pinguim

Well Known
July 18, 2021
This is the platinum set for Story of Seasons Pionners of Olive Town, from the most simple to the most boring with this set you can get the platinum =)

This game have a nice save and load system putting you exactly where you saved so in all saves you will be in front of the person or thing needed to interact.
The only bad side is this game only allows 10 saves so in order do make this set i have created 5 files uploaded in mediafire.

Another thing: i have the psplus and this game is free with all dlcs and this is the version i used....so you will need the dlc installed.

All trophies is listed in the order i had unlocked.

[hide]https://www.mediafire.com/file/vuwdlxdw8smc99w/Story+of+Seasons+Pionners+Platinum+Set.zip/file[/hide]

save 1 The Hand that Waters
just water one more soil.

save 2 Novice Tiller
till one more soil.

save 3 The Talker
talk with the 4 people inside.

save 4 Lover of Beauty and Crop Ph.D
for Lover of Beauty cut a few more grass (i think 5)
for the Crop Ph.D harvest the plants in front of you

save 5 Giver of Fodder
repair the coop (itens already in inventory) and tame the chicken wandering in your farm

save 6 Earth Sprite Village Visitor and To New Lands
just go to sleep at your tent and the next morning should be a cutscene, trophy pops at this moment and after this scene get outside your tent and the other trophy will pop.

save 7 Log Cabin Owner
talk to the shop guy and upgrade your house.

save 8 Nice to Meet You
put a pet with the right women

save 9 Money Maker
just sleep, next day it will pop.

save 10 The Powerful
break more 3 or 5 stones

save 11 The Lumberjack
chop more 3 or 5 trees

save 12 The Purifier
sleep, next day will be a few puddles in the farm, just use the bucket in 2 or 3.

save 13 Erudite
only needs 14 more itens, just chop a few trees, grass etc.

save 14 Keeper of Beauty
harvest 9 more tulips

save 15 Home Cook
go to home and cook 3 more recipes, there is enough ingredients already,

save 16 A Pioneer's Work is Never Done
just sleep and next day when you get outside your house the trophy will pop within a cutscene

save 17 Fashionable Farmer
interact with shop owner and order a hat and clothe, while choosing pick bottom because it's the dlc itens and their are free to order

save 18 Big Shot
just sleep and the next day the trophy pop

save 19 Time to Confess!
give the confession pendant to Blaire (blonde girl), the item is already selected and just go in front of her and press "square".

save 20 New Life
talk to the left shopkeeper and choose "apply livestock breeding kit", press R1 or L1 and choose the only cow and choose "apply breeding kit"

save 21 Expert Mine Conqueror
you will be at entrance of this mine and have to descend 50 floors, i did in my first try with all the foods i had in the inventory, desserts you can eat without limitations so if need more just go cook and come back.
is not hard to get there, 2 tips: look for the ladder before start smashing rocks, there is a good chance the ladder is already uncover and if you find a pit, just fall and you descend a random numbers of floors and this helps a lot.

save 22 Mushroom Researcher
just harvest one more mushroom from any mushroom log. it should be in front of you.

save 23 Fresh Egg
you will be inside the coop, just pick the 2 eggs.

save 24 It All Begins Here
you will be in front of a rotten beehive, just interact and choose to repair.

save 25 Now We're Getting Somewhere!
you will be next to a horse, just mount on him.

save 26 To My Tools, With Love
talk with the shoppkeeper and choose to upgrade the only tool available and confirm.

save 27 The Pinnacle of Crafting
open the menu and go to crafting and choose refined coal, select and craft 100 and press x to confirm and close the menu to get the trophy.

save 28 Time to Propose!
give the blue feather to the blonde girl

save 29 Milker
you are inside the barn, just milk 2 animals

save 30 Gorgeous House Owner
talk with the npc and choose "expand house", confirm and after the cutscene the trophy pop.

save 31 Orcharding Expert
you will be in front of a few grape trees, just harvest 4 trees.

save 32 Vegetable Virtuoso
just harvest the spinach in front of you, it pop for me in this way.

save 33 Just Me and the Bees
harvest all the honey in front of you.

save 34 Fluffy
you will be inside the barn, just collect 2 more wool and the trophy pop.

save 35 Pioneering Pro
you will be in front a broken hidrothing, just interact and choose repair. the trophy after entering the hidrothing.

save 36 Solitary Angler
you will at a lake, just get 1 more fish.

save 37 Back on Wheels
just sleep and next day after a cutscene the trophy pop.

save 38 Forever and Always
you will be in front of blair, just talk to her and deliver the tea as a gift pressing the square button, trophy pop after finishing the conversation.

save 39 1-Year Oliversary
just sleep, next day the trophy pops.

save 40 Legendary Fisher
you will be at a beach with the best fishing rod, i got very easy in this spot without any bait attached. if you need bait, i left some of for big and rare fish in one container in ther first farm area but you will need to look because there more than one placed.

save 41 A Symbol of Our Love
just sleep, in the next day a cutscene will play and you can't skip, the trophy pops after ends with naming the baby.

save 42 Wild Videographer
you will be in front of some butterflies, the one needed is the blue one, just select the camera and take a photo. trophy pops after you save the photo and deselect the camera.

save 43 Culinary Expert
you will be in front of the kitchen, just cook coconut juice (other dish tab) adding topping, (all ingredients are in the bag and fridge) it will give the rainbow star dish
i reload and tested 5 times, i got 4 times the rainbowdish....if you did not get at first just keep trying.

save 44 Town Developer
just sleep, next day there will be a long unskippable cutscene, after the credits roll and you can skip, trophy pops after this

save 45 I Lovett, You Lovett
just sleep, next day will be a cutscene. trophy pop after this.

save 46 Museum Patron
interact with the npc in front of you, select donate treasure and select the okenite, after this you need to put in the last pedestal located in the lower left of the room. trophy pop after returning to the first floor of the museum.

save 47 The Collector
open the craft menu and craft the alpaca topiary and the trophy pop after this.

save 48 The Pinnacle of Greatness
you will be next to a few mushroom logs, just harvest all of them and the trophy pops.

Last edited:
I just tested and it worked, i recorded and you can see here

20230616 193058 - YouTube

after closing the menu you can see the collector objective popping

Sorry, i forgot to mention for the last 10 saves only 1-8 is what you supposed to load, save 1 been 41 and 8 been the last. Save 9 and 10 is old saves, for the collector trophy you need to load save 7.

I loaded save 7 and did it as shown in the video, but unlike other trophies, the achievement completion notification doesn't appear in the top right.
Maybe you uploaded a save where the Trophy is alteady unlocked?

I loaded save 7 and did it as shown in the video, but unlike other trophies, the achievement completion notification doesn't appear in the top right.
Maybe you uploaded a save where the Trophy is alteady unlocked?

hmm weird, i just upload the file with the last 10 saves and this is the one i used just now wich you saw the notification popping in my video....so can you test with this CUSA31885

If work for you i will edit the first post.

yes...i have every dlc installed.
Can you consult in the records how many entries are registered?

I solved the mystery
on the store there are two versions of the game:
the basic version lets you download the three free costumes, but the expansion costs $15
then there is another version of the game that already includes the expansion and is free
by downloading this version of the game, the trophy pops!
if anyone has problems, this post may help
thank you so much for your time my friend