• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Valkyrie Elysium Autopop Saveset (CUSA33212)

RedNova

YouTube Content Creator
VIP
October 25, 2020
I saw two threads for this game, and a lot of people were confused on what to, now I do know these saves have DLC on them because I am using the saves of the two users, "pussycat" and Raging". To counter this issue, on advance mode just put .......... on the word DLCdependency . Do not click nothing else, then just hit apply and you are finished it will work guaranteed.

From what I have seen, you do not need the PS4 version of the game to do these saves, you can have a PS5 disc and still get the trophies. I found out the hard way since no one knew :(. wish I bought the disc as I love disc games, but it's fine I'll do digital. I feel every save creator please let the players know about this as it reduces a ton of hassle.

Strictly for PS5 benefits on auto pop, on PS4 I did not test, so feel free and let us know.

For this save, you'll get the normal difficulty trophy, it will auto pop, I actually did this one myself.

[hide]https://www.mediafire.com/file/hy1zctm1x2sxa7r/Valkyrie+Elysium+Normal+Mode.zip/file[/hide]

Here we have is a DLC save, Peak Mastery and the Valkyrie Mode pop on load. :) If does not pop Valk trophy, go up the hill talk to guy and second option.

[hide]https://www.mediafire.com/file/geys2mo6sv6n67r/Valkyrie+Elysium+Peak+Mastery+and+Hardest+Mode+(Pop+on+load).zip/file[/hide]

Last, but not least, the auto pop saves which gives the most trophies, it'll put you at 93% missing normal mode trophy, which is why I have a normal mode save as first. You can do these in any order, do not worry, but the platinum is guaranteed with the saves I put here.

[hide]https://www.mediafire.com/file/j3b2379zdokhr3j/Valkyrie_Elysian_93%2525.zip/file[/hide]

Another Valkyrie Trophy (Might ping with this, if not then my comments below explain what you have to do.)

hildes revenge

Alright, I hope this helped everyone. For your information, only one trophy will not pop and it's the "Another Valkyrie
Completed Hilde's Vengeance". There was a thread with the save and it was in EU format, I did re-region it, but the trophy did not pop, so I did not post it up on here. You'll need to play that playthrough for the 100%, nonetheless enjoy a simple 98% trophy percentage for this game.

Thanks to the save creators, Raging and pussycat, as for me I just organized it better, so you do not have to be searching everywhere haha.

Want to donate to me, for organizing everything and explaining? Inbox me, I'll send my paypal.

Last edited:
So before I download later and try, did you remove the DLC from all the saves or do we still have to like the other thread? I don't mind either way. Just not at home currently to check. Thank you, btw.

You'll have to remove the dlc, reason I wrote in the description what to do. I tried to remove dlc and save it that way, but I'm not an expert fully on save wizard.

RedNova you is really a genius it's some over hours i try remove the deluxe edition weapons and you have found how to remove it , and it's worked for me , trophy difficulty valkyrie unlocked. Thank you very much.

RedNova you is really a genius it's some over hours i try remove the deluxe edition weapons and you have found how to remove it , and it's worked for me , trophy difficulty valkyrie unlocked. Thank you very much.
Glad I could help, I like to have saves done correctly for people. :) I think most should post saves if either are completely done or at least close to 100%. Also, should explain if ps4 version is needed, if you own PS5 disc and so on.

damn it , i only need the peak mastery trophy but it's seems impossible to re region the system file only... so if someone can put one CUSA33214 peak of mastery it's can be really help full , or maybe i ask some people have cleared it on PSN PROFILS.

because there is sometime people give their saves after they clear some trophies... they dont all accept but some said yes.

damn it , i only need the peak mastery trophy but it's seems impossible to re region the system file only... so if someone can put one CUSA33214 peak of mastery it's can be really help full , or maybe i ask some people have cleared it on PSN PROFILS.

because there is sometime people give their saves after they clear some trophies... they dont all accept but some said yes.

Hopefully :eek: we shall see.

How to unlock the trophy peak mastery on valkyrie elysium? one player helped me to re region your save but it's not popping when i load one save , when i press continue too , and when i start seraphic gate too. any ideas?

it's auto pop when i load on ps5 yes , i got the peak mastery on ps5 so it's really one save peak mastery , but on playstation 4 , i have load your save valkyrie ( nothing) doing chapter 9 talk to armand to finish the story ( nothing ) and loaded the seraphic gate cleared stage 1 , press continue game over / press leave , but nothing pop , there is the nibelung valesti III when i load the save so it's one cleared seraphic gate save , but really strange i dont understand why it's not popping on PS4.

Success pop on PS5.

it's auto pop when i load on ps5 yes , i got the peak mastery on ps5 so it's really one save peak mastery , but on playstation 4 , i have load your save valkyrie ( nothing) doing chapter 9 talk to armand to finish the story ( nothing ) and loaded the seraphic gate cleared stage 1 , press continue game over / press leave , but nothing pop , there is the nibelung valesti III when i load the save so it's one cleared seraphic gate save , but really strange i dont understand why it's not popping on PS4.

Success pop on PS5.

Probably cause Ps4 acts complicated for certain games.