• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Insta-Plat Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales – Platinum Save (PS5 AUTO-POP) [CUSA17722|CUSA17776]

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
d7O9gByl.jpg

People have been requesting a save to get insta-plat on PS5 version and I just realized there're no US platinum saves here on P2. So here goes my personal 2020 save right after the epilogue on NG+. All trophies were obtained legitimately without save reloading.

Note that you MUST HAVE the trophies on PS4 version first.

WEUKPE8l.jpg

Not your region? Send me yours in the comments section and I'll re-region it for you.
The file I need is i31slot1-s-manual-0.

Link to download the US original (3 MB):
[hide][US] Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales — Platinum Save by 🆁🅰🅶🅸🅽🅶[/hide]
Link to download the EU re-regioned (1,4 MB):
[hide][EU] Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales — Platinum Save by 🆁🅰🅶🅸🅽🅶[/hide]

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

This save was made by 🆁🅰🅶🅸🅽🅶 as of Patch 1.04 in November 2020 (PS4 System Firmware 8.00) :pepewink:
For exclusive use on PlayerSquared.

Last edited:
Re: Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales — Platinum Save (PS5 AUTO-POP) [CUSA17722]

There you go CUSA17776
Let me know if you need another specific save like during the final boss because this one is already 100% completed.

Thankyou first of all.

Well i downloaded your save file , and uploaded it to my ps5.
i removed all my old save's before so it was all new and clean,
So i downloaded the ps4 version of miles morales so i was able to transfer the save file.
Than it recognized the safe:

27bJbab.jpg

Once i start the game it works fine, but no trophy pops :(

IGC5cab.jpg

So i tryed to do it when my network is offline so my trophy list is 0%
Than i only got one trophy to pop up,

EOFQdab.jpg

Is it because my game is already on 71% Trophy's that auto-pop doesnt work?

Or Maybe is it because auto-pop dont work on the EU version or am i doing something wrong? , any help would be helpfull

Also i already downloaded some save-files for other game's but i never played those game's and auto-pop worked fine, i also played Hogwarts Legacy untill 80% and downloaded the Platinum save, and i got everything popping , so kinda weird i dont get it working for this game.

Anyway im very thankfull for your time and help.

Best regards Jay.

Attachments

• 100%.jpg
    100%.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 4
  • No Trophys.jpg
    No Trophys.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 4
  • one trophy.jpg
    one trophy.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 71% already.jpg
    71% already.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Thankyou first of all.

Well i downloaded your save file , and uploaded it to my ps5.
i removed all my old save's before so it was all new and clean,
So i downloaded the ps4 version of miles morales so i was able to transfer the save file.
Than it recognized the safe:

27bJbab.jpg

Once i start the game it works fine, but no trophy pops :(

IGC5cab.jpg

So i tryed to do it when my network is offline so my trophy list is 0%
Than i only got one trophy to pop up,

EOFQdab.jpg

Is it because my game is already on 71% Trophy's that auto-pop doesnt work?

Or Maybe is it because auto-pop dont work on the EU version or am i doing something wrong? , any help would be helpfull

Also i already downloaded some save-files for other game's but i never played those game's and auto-pop worked fine, i also played Hogwarts Legacy untill 80% and downloaded the Platinum save, and i got everything popping , so kinda weird i dont get it working for this game.

Anyway im very thankfull for your time and help.

Best regards Jay.

Information about auto-pop on both Spiderman is scarce since the PS5 remastered version came out years after the originals. Did you get the ultimate version?
Some games like Hades you must load the save multiple times, or make a few actions towards each trophy. Others like Uncharted and The Witcher pops differently for each person, like 49% to 67%. A few ones like Final Fantasy and Scarlet Nexus you must have obtained the trophies on PS4 version first. Maybe we're missing files, although I don't think the profile is really required. I'm aware that the Spiderman 2018 is auto-popping just fine. It's not an exact science, especially the illegitimate ones, but I'll be looking into it. Maybe the save is just outdated and I need to rewrite it to the latest patch.

Information about auto-pop on both Spiderman is scarce since the PS5 remastered version came out years after the originals. Did you get the ultimate version?
Some games like Hades you must load the save multiple times, or make a few actions towards each trophy. Others like Uncharted and The Witcher pops differently for each person, like 49% to 67%. A few ones like Final Fantasy and Scarlet Nexus you must have obtained the trophies on PS4 version first. Maybe we're missing files, although I don't think the profile is really required. I'm aware that the Spiderman 2018 is auto-popping just fine. It's not an exact science, especially the illegitimate ones, but I'll be looking into it. Maybe the save is just outdated and I need to rewrite it to the latest patch.

It is the standard version, i bought it because it was in the playstation plus extra games, maybe u can update to save to a newer date ? , i also tryed to do some things u already completed on gold after i finished the task nothing popped so auto trigger also didnt work. kinda weird, the only trophy that pops is 1 gold trophy on a 0% trophy list, on my 71% list nothing popped at all, maybe u can figure out why or how, since im not really an expert in this kind of things :)
OZtzbab.jpg

It is the standard version, i bought it because it was in the playstation plus extra games, maybe u can update to save to a newer date ? , i also tryed to do some things u already completed on gold after i finished the task nothing popped so auto trigger also didnt work. kinda weird, the only trophy that pops is 1 gold trophy on a 0% trophy list, on my 71% list nothing popped at all, maybe u can figure out why or how, since im not really an expert in this kind of things :)
OZtzbab.jpg

So... I sent you my most recent save after platinum but it was actually my first run save (first NG is always Slot 0, or Slot 1 in-game), I must have reloaded it after platinum. If you send me a i31slot1-s-manual-0 I can re-region my platinum save on NG+ (Slot 2 in-game). It's the 62% at Level 30 one (I downloaded the game to have a look into). Miles will have the red/black suit and not the yellow/black one. You'll also receive a call from Rio right after loading it.

RIS8Jj1l.jpg
UJlR3otl.jpg

So... I sent you my most recent save after platinum but it was actually my first run save (first NG is always Slot 0, or Slot 1 in-game), I must have reloaded it after platinum. If you send me a i31slot1-s-manual-0 I can re-region my platinum save on NG+ (Slot 2 in-game). It's the 62% at Level 30 one (I downloaded the game to have a look into). Miles will have the red/black suit and not the yellow/black one. You'll also receive a call from Rio right after loading it.

RIS8Jj1l.jpg
UJlR3otl.jpg

Okay, than i think u need this? :)

i31slot1-s-manual-0 i31slot1-s-manual-0

Okay, than i think u need this? :)

i31slot1-s-manual-0 i31slot1-s-manual-0

EU link updated. Unfortunately, I have been researching on PSNProfiles forums and seems like you need to have the trophies on PS4 version first, so it might not work for you. But give it a try just in case. The trophy 'Read for Anything' for purchasing all suits should pop at least, just tested on a fresh account.