• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Bloodborne - Character Appearance and Gender Change

PlayingUnfairly

VIP User
VIP User
October 13, 2020
This is a thread on how to alter your characters appearance and gender (2nd video contains gender change).

Character Gender:

Now it's complicated to explain to where to exactly identify where it is but it's after the characters name depending how long or short your name is, it could be close or far. for me, my character name is 15 characters longs and for me it was rather close to me as shown here.
ZAYwBbi.png

where is says 01, that's the gender ID. now it could 01 for male or 08 for Female but at times when I used to test characters I would see the number being 00 or something else and it isn't always in the right spot, sometimes it stays or sometimes it's a little further but either way that's how gender change works, 01 for Male or 08 for Female. also works on Dark Souls 3.

Character Appearance:

Save Wizard Only (Method #1)

Before you do this, you need to make a character of your own and make the changes you want to transfer over to your character of choice. Once done, go into Advanced mode and search the HEX ID "46 41 43 45" on the character that has the appearance you want to copy over. The imagine below is as screen cap of my own character so you have idea what to look at.

Capture.PNG

make a screenshot of your own so you can copy it over. After screenshotting your characters slider data, select your characters userdata (the one you want to apply this to) and search "46 41 43 45" you'd want to type everything from "03 00 00 00" all the way down to where it says "80" (nearly two lines worth of) and that may differ. on different characters it'll be 7F instead of 80's. Take your time copying as one mistake and you'll end up making the character look funny looking rather than what you intended. If your character has deformities then the 80's or 7F's will be ID's of the defects. the way you'll know you have finished is when you reach 00 at the end. If confused, please watch the video below.

Bloodborne - How to change your Characters Appearance [Save Wizard Advanced Mode] (Method #1) - YouTube

hex workshop (Method #2)

This Method is 10x easier, similar to method #1 but instead of searching it, we want to select both characters (one we want the ID's from and the other being that's going to get a make-over) and export them, imo rename them so it's easier than switching between userdata000X (X being whatever number you have like 0, 1, 02, etc). once exported, open them both in hex workshop, select the character with the ID's and press CTRL + F to open a search bar, search for "46 41 43 45" and do what I do in the GIF below (use paste on other character of course).

https://i.imgur.com/vXspGy5.gif

once you've pasted correctly (make sure you paste correctly, if you paste over a line further you could break your save!) then simple save the changes and import your character back in. once you transferred your save back onto your PS4 and load your character, it should change to what the other character looks like. Here is a video if you're confused.

Bloodborne - How to change your Characters Appearance & Gender [Save Wizard Export] (Method #2) - YouTube

Last edited: