• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

GTA V vs GTA IV vs San Andreas

Preferred GTA

• GTA V

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GTA IV

• GTA San Andreas

• Total voters
[quote="Gryphus" pid='393' dateline='1545118572']
San Andreas for sure PS2 Version. Although my favorite GTA will always be Vice City on the PS2 played the shit out of it as a kid lol.
[/quote]

Ah yeah that takes me back, I loved the PS2 man one of my all time favorite consoles as well.

[quote="Merk" pid='384' dateline='1545108736']
Which GTA did you prefer? Personally I'm going with the classic San Andreas since I practically grew up on it.
[/quote]

The first GTA game I ever played was Vice City, but San Andreas was awesome for a lot of the new mechanics introduced.

Also the missions were a lot more interesting.

[quote="DH63" pid='494' dateline='1545260795']

The first GTA game I ever played was Vice City, but San Andreas was awesome for a lot of the new mechanics introduced.

Also the missions were a lot more interesting.
[/quote]

I played vice city also, I think I had it on the PSP when that was a thing.

[quote="Gryphus" pid='393' dateline='1545118572']
San Andreas for sure PS2 Version. Although my favorite GTA will always be Vice City on the PS2 played the shit out of it as a kid lol.
[/quote]

I'm with you on this one. I also hold a soft spot in my heart for GTA 3, the game that really started it all.

In fact, to this day, GTA Vice City is the only GTA game I've never completed. I'll have to do that over Xmas sometime.

First GTA I ever played and one I will love for ever is San Andreas. For me alongside Vice City, San Andreas is the crown jewel of the GTA series.

[quote="JB" pid='525' dateline='1545298640']

I'm with you on this one. I also hold a soft spot in my heart for GTA 3, the game that really started it all.

In fact, to this day, GTA Vice City is the only GTA game I've never completed. I'll have to do that over Xmas sometime.
[/quote]

Wasn't GTA 3 on Liberty City? or am I missing something here :pikashock:

[quote="Kimon" pid='534' dateline='1545321515']
First GTA I ever played and one I will love for ever is San Andreas. For me alongside Vice City, San Andreas is the crown jewel of the GTA series.

Wasn't GTA 3 on Liberty City? or am I missing something here :pikashock:
[/quote]

Yeah it was! It also had a silent protagonist, Claude! It was a great game for its time.

[quote="JB" pid='537' dateline='1545323369']

Yeah it was! It also had a silent protagonist, Claude! It was a great game for its time.
[/quote]

I enjoyed it a bit too late but still enjoyed it. The tank glitch was :thonking:

[quote="Merk" pid='522' dateline='1545290257']

I played vice city also, I think I had it on the PSP when that was a thing.
[/quote]

That was Vice City Stories a prequel to original Vice City which the original was released in 2002. Came out on PS2 as well. Same city different story in 2006

[quote="Gryphus" pid='577' dateline='1545339469']

That was Vice City Stories a prequel to original Vice City which the original was released in 2002. Came out on PS2 as well. Same city different story in 2006
[/quote]

Vice city was my favorite one along with san andres playing as cj when they first had bikes,