• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

V [PS3] Scripts Collection

OfficialJesseP

How's it going, eh?
Administrator
December 10, 2018
The Great White North
GTA-V-PS3-Scripts-Collection.png

Here you'll find every script menu I've used for GTA V PS3 conveniently located in one folder so users can browse and add them to their modloaders at their leisure.

They're all the most updated & stable versions I could find so there shouldn't be any issues.

If you're a creator of one of the files listed in the folder and don't want it to be uploaded here simply send me a PM and I'll gladly remove it for you.

This thread is only meant to serve as a resource so please refrain from contacting me regarding help with adding and/or removing scripts or other files as I won't be providing any support for either of those things.

You must click on the Thank button (pictured below) to see the hidden download link.

tVDz38J.png

Download:
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Credits:

All credits go to the various script creators for their amazing work

Seal-Of-Quality.png

[quote="JakeModz89" pid='1182' dateline='1547640142']
I didn't know this was on the site already. Awesome stuff. I will edit my thread from earlier to just c ol brain the programs for texture editing ect ect
[/quote]

I appreciate that man, it was on page 2 so I guess that's why you missed it :P

[quote="OfficialJesseP" pid='418' dateline='1545146891']
N7C0LqC.png

[size=medium]Here you'll find every script menu I've used for GTA V PS3 conveniently located in one folder so users can browse and add them to their modloaders at their leisure.

They're all the most updated & stable versions I could find so there shouldn't be any issues.

If you're a creator of one of the files listed in the folder and don't want it to be uploaded here simply send me a PM and I'll gladly remove it for you.

This thread is only meant to serve as a resource so please refrain from contacting me regarding help with adding and/or removing scripts or other files as I won't be providing any support for either of those things.

Download: Scripts Collection

Credits:

All credits go to the various script creators for their amazing work[/size]

[/quote]

Very nice, thank you for what you doing! ?

[quote="OfficialJesseP" pid='1496' dateline='1552831572']
Updated Unrestrained to v7.0, updated the Drone Mod with the new fixed version & added the new Heli Bomb mod both by Daniiel Carrera as well as updated the .csc File Stack Sizes document with the stack size for the Heli Bomb mod :)
[/quote]

in the document there isnt stack size for heli bomb mod

[quote="keyrenzo974" pid='1498' dateline='1552894477']
Updated Unrestrained to v7.0, updated the Drone Mod with the new fixed version & added the new Heli Bomb mod both by Daniiel Carrera as well as updated the .csc File Stack Sizes document with the stack size for the Heli Bomb mod :)
[/quote]

[/quote]

I have tried it with 1024 and it worked so its 1024!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote="ANDY0019" pid='1499' dateline='1552909668']
[/quote]

[/quote]

I have tried it with 1024 and it worked so its 1024!
[/quote]

I did add it but I guess it didn't upload correctly, it's been updated now though.