Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Farewell

Trustee
    Trustee

Credits

Farewell

Hi PlayerSquared, due to a source of mine recently being leaked, I have made the decision to no longer release any of my stuff for GTA. This also includes updates.

Thank you to everyone that has supported me throughout the years.

Credits

Re: Farewell

people make me sick this community needs to grow up welp your a legend bro we will always remember your mods and how you contributed to the gta modding community...

Proud Canadian
    Staff

Credits

Originally Posted by NotYourDope
    Hi PlayerSquared, due to a source of mine recently being leaked, I have made the decision to no longer release any of my stuff for GTA. This also includes updates.

Damn that's unfortunate but I can't say I'm surprised someone would do some shit like that. Well I respect your decision & I want to personally thank you for the countless hours you've spend guiding & assisting me throughout the years. You are & always will be a legend in my eyes & if you want to shoot the shit you know you can still message me on discord man
    PM Me Before Sending A Friend Request

"Remember, no Russian."
    Administrator

Credits

Sorry to hear about this, can't blame you for wanting to stop. Thanks for all your work over the years.

Credits

Thank you for everything you did and I hope see you soon.

Originally Posted by NotYourDope

You have been and are a master and legend in modding. Your decision saddens me but I understand it. I started in the modding recently, but I've seen how some f**** kids have destroyed the community in no time.
    Very thanks for all, master.
    Good luck in your new projects.

Credits

It's really sad....
    Thank you for all what you have done and share.
    I respect your decision but hope in the same time that you will change it.
    Legend!

Seems 2020 hasnt been that great for anyone huh... sad to see you stop making mods for GTA 5 was great that you put out for the community like you did...

PS3 Slim 350GB Running REBUG 4.84.2 D-REX Cobra v8.1
    PS3 Slim 250GB Running 4.86 OFW
    PS4 Slim 500GB Running 7.55 OFW

NotYourDope
    Thanks for keeping up the hard work and making updates on the menu, you were one of the well known modders that helped the community grow. You made modloader bases for people who could not make modloaders, you helped so many people, I remember using NotYourDopes script back around 2017. It was the most stable script out there. you helped so many people with coding and making modloaders. You will never be forgotten and thank you for everything you helped me with along the years if it wasn't for you making modloader bases or tools we all would have been using others but it's good we made our own to learn more and get better and those people today got far as making a whole new base / script menu. Thank you all for the help and motivation you brought to others you've earn massive respect along the modding community I hope you may return in the future and grow. Stay strong like always! you made it to 2020 modding that's crazy and you kept growing and getting better at coding over time. Good luck you will always be well known for GTA 5 modding.I hope we talk again , so many haters in 2020 that being toxic and ruining the fun I understand.Sorry your source got leaked
    GOOD BYE 😭✌️

Credits

I'm sad to read this, thank you for everything you have done, I really enjoyed to share my passion for asm scripts with you while everyone else were focused on sprx menus and it was fun to work on some projects related to your menu or mod loader.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last