Page 3 of 3 First 123

Credits

Re: NYD ModLoader Source (ASM/C++)

Originally Posted by NotYourDope
    If you haven�t already, try compiling it without rsc7 header.
    @NotYourDope i've been using your Mod Loader for long and i want to ask about how can i add background image to the mode menu and thanks

Trustee
    Trustee

Credits

Originally Posted by testje
    Please I want the source code for the settings submenu, I am using this ModLoader Source .
    Sorry. I didn’t include that code because I felt like it was pointless. Anyone that doesn’t like an existing modloader can easily make their own.

Originally Posted by loukhen
    @NotYourDope i've been using your Mod Loader for long and i want to ask about how can i add background image to the mode menu and thanks
    Sorry. My modloader source doesn’t officially support that feature. Here’s a tutorial for you to add it yourself.

Credits

Sorry. I didn’t include that code because I felt like it was pointless. Anyone that doesn’t like an existing modloader can easily make their own.

Sorry. My modloader source doesn’t officially support that feature. Here’s a tutorial for you to add it yourself.
    Thank you man and how can i make submenu cause i think to do 3 initial ones Online and Offline and Credits and in Online and Offline menu are the mod menus seprated in each one, what code i must to the sources ?

Credits

Thank you man i finally get it to make sub menu and background image but i want to ask is there a way so i can make a menu to change the mod menu position left/right,color,selected item color,font,font size ?

83515745_1538164986367799_1218895651132145664_n.jpg
    Last edited by loukhen; January 27th, 2020 at 10:47 PM.

Page 3 of 3 First 123