• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

V IFruit ModLoader PlayerSquared Edition PS3/BLES

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrWoodlaw

January 11, 2019
[size=medium]Hello PlayerSquared,[/size]

[size=x-large]iFruit ModLoader
PlayerSquared
Edition[/size]

[size=large]Modloader Pics[/size]
H0zwgnS.png

xtcY4bb.png

atlRuRJ.png

[size=large]Latest Updates[/size]
Loader 12/14/2018 **NOT RELEASED PUBLIC**
>Updated Scripts
>Added Button Hints on bottom of screen when menu is open
>small cosmetic changes
MrWoodlaw's Extras 12/14/2018
Target Menu
>Added Teleport to Target
>Added marker for ped/player vehicle
>added check if ped/player leaves vehicle, will change menu to ped/player or vehicle menu depending which option you were on
Host Freeze Protection
>will auto kick person attempting host freeze (only when enabled and you are host)
**PLAYER SQUARED EXCLUSIVE**
UPDATE 1/13/2019
Loader
>removed a few scripts and ctd files along with them
>added fading logo in and out
>added changing logo when fade out
>added rotation to sprite when script is enabled
>changed logo location
>changed time/day/date/player name/player pic size and location
MrWoodlaw's Extras
**NEW**
Added Auto host kick non friends
>when host will auto kick players that are not friends
[size=large]Past Versions[/size]
v1.0
not public
v2.0
changed menu sounds to be more "phone like"
added controller vibrate when navigating menu
relocated opening binds and resized/ will only show binds of option currently on
removed add custom script/comment requests for scripts to possibly add on future updates
Added InfoBar

>ingame month and day
>ingame day of week
>ingame time/ Thanks to NYD for assistance with stubborn zeros
>added players name and headshot/ will say loading until headshot is registered, or will continue to say loading if there is an error, although i have not had one not register.
added option text shrink when selecting to appear more like tapping it
added "enabled" under ifruit logo (for fun)when option is toggled on. flashes red before disappearing when script is disabled
added ability to have custom phone wallpaper
added phone color adjust to time/ phone frame (not screen) will be bright or dark depending on time of day
changed opening bind hint to a loading message with spinner to prevent having to open loader before able to open sprx menus like Extortion.
made a custom weather alert script. when toggled on will receive notifications for current weather, wind speed, and next weather roughly every 1.5 hours (ingame time)
MrWoodlaw Edition 10/30/2018
Modloader
>updated Scripts
>Time function cleaned up, will appear more even
>relocate menu - dpad left to left side or dpad right to right side
>change phone back ground with square
>added flashing color to current option
>added flashing color to enabled (flashes green when on, quick red when turned off)
>made phone look like it is booting up when you open it, change location, or change wallpaper
>removed jump to submenu from bottom of each submenu
>changed month and day format to MM/DD
>other stuff I forgot
Weather Alerts-updated 10/30/2018
>will only alert after weather changes instead of every 1.5 in game hours or so
>Fix issue where Neutral weather shows snowing
>Fix wind speed to more accurate speed
MrWoodlaw Edition 11/16/2018
Modloader
>updated scripts
>added menu scroll from left to right when changing postions
>added menu scroll from off screen right to position when opening
>added menu close screen fades as scrolling back to offscreen right
>cleaned up
Added public version of personal menu :Target menu�
Target Menu Public-NEW� //Thanks to NYD for examples on using certain Natives
>removed options for public version i thought would be abused and/or did not want public
>Aim at at target, set with Dpad Left and open menu with Dpad Right
>menu options are specific to what you are aiming at
>NOTE: All options work and are visible to players unless they have protections against the option (kick, clone, vehicle, etc.)
KickGun
>Pretty self Explanatory
HeartAttack Mod
>Target players and hit X for them to die
>works when you are in passive
>works against players in passive
TryHard Mode //Thanks to Vicodin10 for help with checking health level with arg
>suicide explosion before you die, except when killed with explosions or high powered weapons(best with armor and bulletproof helmet)
>suicide explosion when getting arrested
>suicide explosion when hit R2 & O
HeatVision
>Comes on when aiming weapons (not explosives such as grenades or melee weapons)
>Toggle "Always on" with left and Square
Custom Scrolling Plate
>Press Select and X to enter plate text
>up to 60 characters including preset spaces (recommend keep spaces so it looks neater)
A40Msfv.png

7d1SBwK.png

1UVEe7S.png

[size=large]Special Thanks and Credits[/size]
I edited [size=small]NYD's Source[/size], big thanks to THE LEGEND, as this Loader would not be possible without him. I wanted to make a loader that was different, went well with the game, and was personal to the user.
EROOTIIK
NotYourDope <<<Major thanks to THE LEGEND
Rock
Thongs
Vicodin 10
UnrestrainedPS3
KiLLerBoy_001
KranK
EduardoGomes_r
BANDIT33
Evil Blunt
2much4u
AnTraX
Three Socks
RF0oDxM0Dz
Andy9000 aka TMFU KING-Tester/Guinea Pig
And anyone else I forgot, I apologize, please let me know so I can add.
[size=small]
[/size]

[size=large]Download link[/size]
[size=large]IFruit PlayerSquared Edition[/size]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote="makar592" pid='1427' dateline='1550429859']
will you update it? good work ;)
[/quote]

Yes I will soon. I have changed the changing logo function slightly and need to update NYD, unrestrained, add NYD edited Arabic guy, and add to Mrwoodlaws Extras.  Just been busy with work and other stuff. I apologize for the delay.

[quote="DerMinecraftClub123" pid='1558' dateline='1554259216']
Nice to see other loaders with unique design. Keep it up and nice kick gun :D
[/quote]

Thanks. When I have time I will update this loader with stuff I finished up a few months ago. Also made some changes to the coding of the menu and how the logo changes. I don't remember what all ive done tbh, but have some new things for woodlaws extras. If my godmode kill, kick modder from vehicle, blow up modder god mode vehicle, and other options to troll modders still work I will make them public as well.

[quote="MrWoodlaw" pid='1623' dateline='1557717812']
[/quote]

Thanks. When I have time I will update this loader with stuff I finished up a few months ago. Also made some changes to the coding of the menu and how the logo changes. I don't remember what all ive done tbh, but have some new things for woodlaws extras. If my godmode kill, kick modder from vehicle, blow up modder god mode vehicle, and other options to troll modders still work I will make them public as well.
[/quote]

you mean admin actions? they are already public and patched (they hand out 30-day -bans)

[quote="Kimon" pid='1624' dateline='1557740324']
[quote="MrWoodlaw" pid='1623' dateline='1557717812']
[/quote]

[/quote]

you mean admin actions? they are already public and patched (they hand out 30-day -bans)
[/quote]

No not admin actions. Godmode kill hits a weakness in the undetected godmode and the others call a native that kicks the driver out of the vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.