• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

V GTA 5 HOW TO USE ANY EBOOT.BIN FOR ANY SPRX

Lush Modz ツ

Dank Hax
VIP User
July 2, 2019
GTA 5 HOW TO USE ANY EBOOT.BIN FOR ANY SPRX

Hello PlayerSquared members, Since people been asking me and other people asking others about how to use a sprx that does not come with a EBOOT.BIN or sprx does not work using EBOOT.BIN, I made a quick video tutorial about this and super easy to do.

Steps
1. Find a sprx mod menu that comes with a EBOOT.BIN.

2. Copy the name of that sprx that you found that came with a EBOOT.BIN. EXAMPLE: I want to use TeamGate.SPRX but it does not come with
EBOOT.BIN so I download a random sprx that comes with a EBOOT.BIN, The one I will use is a Paradise.SPRX that came with a EBOOT.BIN, so I would rename it so TeamGate.SPRX will now be Paradise.SPRX.

3. Copy the sprx you want to use in my case it's Paradise.SPRX.

4. Copy over the EBOOT.BIN that you found that will now load the rename sprx so loads Paradise.SPRX.

5. Load up GTA 5 and see if the menu you want shows on screen!

Video Tutorial

Thank You <3 :catjam:

Last edited by a moderator: