• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

V PLEASE HELP WITH BLUS TO BLES

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple months ago i come back from a break from school.

(Vacation)

I go to load up Gta 5 because it was already on bles at the time. For some reason i got the infinite loading screen.

It was just the pic of the girl and the cop and never switched to the trevor picture. Also, at the bottom left corner there is usually a loading bar saying "Loading Story" That was never there.

So i looked up the problem. Each tut was the same. You had to delete all game data utility and just re download. I did that 24 times. Never worked

Do i need to update something is there a fix.

On blus it works fine just not when i convert to bles any exp modders please help me or someone who has had this problem.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote="harrkiess" pid='1667' dateline='1561025569']
A couple months ago i come back from a break from school.

(Vacation)

I go to load up Gta 5 because it was already on bles at the time. For some reason i got the infinite loading screen.

It was just the pic of the girl and the cop and never switched to the trevor picture. Also, at the bottom left corner there is usually a loading bar saying "Loading Story" That was never there.

So i looked up the problem. Each tut was the same. You had to delete all game data utility and just re download. I did that 24 times. Never worked

Do i need to update something is there a fix.

On blus it works fine just not when i convert to bles any exp modders please help me or someone who has had this problem.

Thanks.
[/quote]

Seems like you dont convert properly. Better off downloading a Bles version and doing a fresh installation.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fk6r597d6mm6aae/BEASTMOD-BLES01807-%5BGrand_Theft_Auto_V%5D.rar

Extract or Unzip password: BEASTMODJAILBROKENPS3S

This is BLES version

Delete all GTA related in Game Data Utility .Then either FTP or use Multiman n go into hdd0/GAMES n make sure it is gone from there..if not delete it.After you do all this restart PS3.Download The GTA BLES version from the ink I sent.After download n extracting.Take the BLES01807-[Grand Theft Auto V] folder n put it in hdd0/GAMES.

Status
Not open for further replies.