• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

V Error when i try spawn a prop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys, everytime i try spawn some props, like "prop_dj_deck_02" the game says "unnable to spawn prop", but some props are working perfectly, like the "prop_speaker_08".I tried a lot of different mod loaders, and the error keeps happening.
How can i fix it? im gonna need download another version of the game or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would use a new sprx mod menu and a new eboot.bin, Some objects you need a bypass for it. Make sure your using updated and the latest version of the modloader and script. I can tell you were trying to use Ap ii intense script because I use to have issues with that. Just make sure the modloader your using is on it's latest version and has the latest scripts version. I suggest you use my modloader or James rebron as it has everything you need and has the latest of everything. I hope this helps you, tell me if it worked for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.