Familiar Face
    Threads

Please Delete This

I do not mod gta anymore please remove this thread.

Last edited by James Reborn; September 30th, 2023 at 09:54 AM. Reason: i do not mod gta anymore mods please remove

Re: Innocence Menu

Great work as always keep it up

This will be my favorite script of all time, awesome work!

Familiar Face
    Threads

All copied from the MK3 menu sources. Congratulations to you and this rubbish that supports you. You are going down and thinking you are going up

lol I think there's more proof of you doing copy and paste than anyone I know, What codes are even copied in this script anyway? none because there is none. Let us know when you have proof, Because we have a lot of proof that you c&p. Stop being jealous of his real hard work rather than your 1 day c&p work. Stop being so negative you skid.

Threads

Originally Posted by Nelson MK3
    All copied from the MK3 menu sources. Congratulations to you and this rubbish that supports you. You are going down and thinking you are going up
    This is the kind of bullshit that ultimately made me decide to quit. You’ve been exposed for stealing people’s code multiple times now, yet you’re still here running your mouth. James hasn’t taken any code from you, and you know it!

Lol you are the one who do copy/paste and even accused nyd of stealing from you while its the complete opposite,no need to explain more to you ,you stole code from notyourdope/inimitable,ultimate teleport,unrestrained put in your script/loader and claim that you did something new and special and no one did before,when nyd caught you became mad and deny the truth ,people think you are god of coding while you are not ,improve yourself and learn how to code and don't talk trash to someone who true code before you even hear about

Bravo Six, Going Dark
    Staff
    Threads

Stop getting mad over bullshit, stop accusing people without evidence and stop being a drama queen. If the menu has stolen code from you provide the evidence otherwise shut it. You've been told to stop before, this is the last warning you will get.