• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

V 2much4u's Recovery Menu Edit

NotYourDope

JIMZO-F
JIMZO-F
VIP User
January 12, 2019
Hi PlayerSquared, today I present to you my edit of 2much4u's Recovery Menu. I have 2much4u's permission to post this.�I take no credit for anything, apart from what's listed below.

My Changes:
-Added Unlimited Rebreathers.
-Fixed the white dev t-shirt.
-CSM Menu can now be toggled on/off.
-The menu is now right sided.
-Fixed a freezing issue that would occur if you cancelled the keyboard when changing plate text.
-The current option/selected text is now black.
-Added Watches to Component Changer.

Download:
Open with: R1 + X/RB + A.
StackSize: 512.
Link:�Recovery Menu

Credits:
2much4u

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand why my entire computer is hanging when interacting with this software. It's some kind of strange version of this program since I have such problems. In addition, an error notification with incomprehensible characters not in the system language is constantly displayed on the screen. To restore your 2much4u, you can contact the service salvagedata.com which is engaged in recovering any data from any device and any kind of data carrier. They'll help you with this. When I started having problems with recovery and error windows popped up, I cleaned my PC and deleted too many necessary files. After that, I turned to the service I named. They fixed everything.

Last edited: