• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

V GTA 5 $10k Per Kill Job PS3 + Free Download

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lush Modz ツ

Dank Hax
VIP User
July 2, 2019
GTA 5 $10k Per Kill Job PS3 + Free Download

I created this job for fun lol, No it's not on Next gen or xbox360. I'm working on transferring the job to next gen or making one for pc to ps4. If you bookmark this on PS4, PC, XBOX One, Xbox360 the job will NOT show in your bookmarks. This job can only be played on PS3 sadly :/
I'm still learning more about job transferring and how it all works. This is just something fun I guess lol .You kill peds that drop $10k. :pepewink:

Video Showcase

How to play it?
1. PS3.

2. Make a social club account on PS3.

3. go to https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/IZ9NS79Jo0ygXN5jWq5Cyg

4. After click "Bookmark"

5. Load up gta 5 on PS3 and go to online session.

6. Open pause menu -> Online -> Jobs -> Play Job -> Bookmarked = Go down to Capture and click on the job.

Job Download

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.