• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

V GTA 5 How to get Modded Props In Creator Mode (PS3/XBOX360)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lush Modz ツ

Dank Hax
VIP User
July 2, 2019
GTA 5 How to get Modded Props In Creator Mode (PS3/XBOX360)

This is the step by step tutorial on how to get modded props in creator mode. A Jailbroken PS3 or Xbox360 is required for this. I made a voice tutorial explaining how to get modded props in creator.

Video Tutorial

Steps
1. Download a update.rpf or use your own, I suggest using my ModLoader for this.
2. Go to story mode and open my modloader using L3 & R3 and go to main scripts and go to NotYourDopes Script.
3. Open NotYourDopes Script and go to objects spawner and you can spawn any prop that you want to use in creator, for this you can use almost any sprx or script to spawn the objects that you want.
4. In NotYourDopes script go to weapons submenu (Category) and find the weapon hash gun.
5. After you spawn the modded props that you want in creator use that weapon hash gun to get the hash of the prop you spawned. To do this aim your gun onto the modded prop and below you will see the hash code of that prop.
6. Go to the Creator Original Prop template: Google Sheets: Sign-in
this makes it easier to tell what prop you want to replace and shows all props and vehicles and weapons that are in creator.
7. Make a copy of the template so you can edit it as your own.
8. Find the original prop that you want to replace with a modded prop. Put the hash of that modded prop next to the original prop so that you know what prop you were replacing.
9. After your done typing the hash of the modded props next to the original props that you want to replace with, go to Liberty V program.
10. When you open up Liberty V, open up my modloader update.rpf or any update.rpf you prefer.
11. In Liberty V, click the small + next to the submenu names and go to update, PS3, patch, levels, gta5, script. After double click on the right side where it says "script.rpf"
12. When your in the script.rpf find a .csc script that is called fm_capture_creator. After extract that file to your desktop or any folder.
13. Open the fm_capture_creator.csc file using HxD program.
14. After opening fm_capture_creator using HxD program go to the tabs at the top and look for search, it should be the 3rd tab at the top. After click Search and Replace or CTRL + R.
15. Now a small pop up will aprear and in here go to Hex-values tab. The top category is where you will put the original prop that you want to replace it with. So put the orginal prop hash in the top and bottom will be the modded prop hash. After you replaced it make sure you click save.
16. Open up Liberty V again and go to script.rpf again and import the fm_capture_creator.csc file. It should show it as replaced and that is good. After click Save an Save again.
17. Now your all done, load up GTA 5 and go to storymode and go to your pause menu and go to creator and go to your capture and you will find the modded prop replaced the original prop!

Downloads
★ Creator Orginal Props Template: Google Sheets: Sign-in

★ Orginal update.rpf: 0RIGINAUX GTA V 1.28

★ Liberty V: Liberty v

★ Modded Props Hash PS3: https://bit.ly/3ElG8zW

★ My Modded Prop Loader: https://bit.ly/3tKsGAC

Credits
Lush Modz
NotYourDope
Im HaxoTV

Last edited by a moderator:
Status