• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

V NYD Projects Collection v3

NotYourDope

JIMZO-F
JIMZO-F
VIP User
January 12, 2019
KICGEQK.png

Designed by OfficialJesseP

Hi PlayerSquared. As some of you may know, I decided to leave the GTA modding community earlier this year -- upon doing so, I also removed the download links for all of my projects. I've seen quite a few people asking for reuploads, so here's a collection of my most popular/useful projects.

Download includes: Inimitable v6.6 (scripts & source), Script Instances (scripts & source), Ultimate Teleport 3.9 (script only), NYD Mod Loader (source only), and some documentation including credits, opening binds, and recommended stacksizes.
NYD Projects v3

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: NYD Projects Collection v2

Inimitable v6.57
-
FPS is now accurate, even when slow motion is enabled.
-Fixed a bug with rainbow menu, where values could go below 0 in some cases.
-Fixed some issues related to entering submenus.
-When changing models, your waypoint is now remembered.
-Various quality of life improvements.
-Updated the source to be used with RASM.

Ultimate Teleport v3.8.8
-Fixed some issues related to entering submenus.
-Various quality of life improvements.

I'm definitely forgetting some things, but none are of significant importance.

Inimitable v6.6
-Made some smart optimisations to reduce the script size.
-Fixed a bug with object spawner that could potentially cause a freeze when spawning multiple different objects.
-Added 4 missing vehicles to vehicle spawner (Mule (Ramp Door), Seashark (Lifeguard), Dock Trailer and Trailer).
-Corrected a few spelling mistakes.
-Corrected a few cases where vehicles weren't in alphabetical order (Vehicle Spawner).
-Corrected a few cases where options in Mobile Mod Shop weren't in alphabetical order.
-Cop bodyguards will now attack other cops more often (previously they did not attack other cops at all).
-Removed Disable Cops (Self Options only).
-Wanted Level now has a toggle, which can be used to freeze your wanted level (setting this to 0 will behave identically to the old Disable Cops).
-Renamed some vehicles in "Emergency" to be more accurate to the in-game names (Vehicle Spawner).
-Removed the message that appeared when applying/removing vehicle extras.

Ultimate Teleport v3.9
-It's no longer possible to have "Siren Traffic" and "No Siren Traffic" enabled at the same time.
-Corrected a few spelling mistakes.
-Corrected some vehicles not being in the correct submenus (Vehicle Spawner).
-Corrected some vehicle names being mismatched with the wrong model (Vehicle Spawner).
-Added "Mule (Ramp Door)" to Vehicle Spawner.
-Added Fenders (Los Santos Customs).
-Added Extras (Los Santos Customs).
-Merged Front Bumpers and Rear Bumpers into one submenu (Los Santos Customs).
-Fixed an issue where visual mods weren't listed properly if the vehicle hadn't already been modified (Los Santos Customs).
-Renamed Roll Cage to Frame (Los Santos Customs).
-A message will now be shown when Square is pressed to delete Map Mods.

Mod Loader
-Fixed a minor bug related to canceling keyboard entries.