Threads

Modified loader.csc v1.1 (supports both Script Assembler & Script Injector)

Designed by OfficialJesseP

Hi PlayerSquared, today I present to you my modified version of loader.csc. As some of you may know, EROOTIIK has made and released his Script Assembler & Script Injector. Both of those tools have the ability to inject a script into memory to save you time when testing your scripts. Unfortunately both tools use a different version of loader.csc, meaning that you can only use one or the other. I have merged both versions into one, allowing you to use the inject feature in both tools. I have also added the ability to change the StackSize (this requires NotYourDope's v5.9.1 or above).

Download
    The download below also includes a modified version of mission_stat_alerter.csc. This will load ModLoader.csc & loader.csc when you launch GTA V (for those of you that like to edit gameconfig.xml, ModLoader is started with a stacksize of 512 & loader is started with a stacksize of 128).
    Modified loader.csc v1.1

What's new in v1.1?
    -Improved the code of loader.csc.
    -mission_stat_alerter is now used to load ModLoader & loader instead of cellphone_controller, because of a bug discovered by Mainhousse (thank you).

Credits
    EROOTIIK - Making the original loader.csc files
    Last edited by OfficialJesseP; December 5th, 2023 at 08:32 PM.

Re: Modified loader.csc (supports both Script Assembler & Script Injector)

Great work man

Nice work, and thanks for everything <3

Nice work and good idea.

Amazing as always,
    keep good work up

WeAreGhosts
    VIP
    Threads

Wow. Great work.

Hello, good work, i dont know really what mean but i follow the steps so easy.
    There is just one point, with this cellphone_controller.csc the system freeze in the setup deliver UMP the moment when the cellphone show position of guards, and aloso in Fleeca heist.

Threads

Originally Posted by Mainhousse
    Hello, good work, i dont know really what mean but i follow the steps so easy.
    There is just one point, with this cellphone_controller.csc the system freeze in the setup deliver UMP the moment when the cellphone show position of guards, and aloso in Fleeca heist.
    Thank you for reporting the bug. I will try to fix it, however I suspect people will more than likely have to revert to using mission_stat_alterter again.

Threads

Re: Modified loader.csc v1.1 (supports both Script Assembler & Script Injector)

v1.1 has been released. See the main thread for details.

Re: Modified loader.csc v1.1 (supports both Script Assembler & Script Injector)

Thank you very much the legend, tested just right now in humane labs, and it work fine!