• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

V Modified loader.csc v1.1 (supports both Script Assembler & Script Injector)

NotYourDope

JIMZO-F
JIMZO-F
January 12, 2019
AGZF4oq.png

Designed by OfficialJesseP

Hi PlayerSquared, today I present to you my modified version of loader.csc. As some of you may know, EROOTIIK has made and released his Script Assembler & Script Injector. Both of those tools have the ability to inject a script into memory to save you time when testing your scripts. Unfortunately both tools use a different version of loader.csc, meaning that you can only use one or the other. I have merged both versions into one, allowing you to use the inject feature in both tools. I have also added the ability to change the StackSize (this requires NotYourDope's v5.9.1 or above).

Download
The download below also includes a modified version of mission_stat_alerter.csc. This will load ModLoader.csc & loader.csc when you launch GTA V (for those of you that like to edit gameconfig.xml, ModLoader is started with a stacksize of 512 & loader is started with a stacksize of 128).
Modified loader.csc v1.1

What's new in v1.1?
-Improved the code of loader.csc.
-mission_stat_alerter is now used to load ModLoader & loader instead of cellphone_controller, because of a bug discovered by Mainhousse (thank you).

Credits
EROOTIIK - Making the original loader.csc files​

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Modified loader.csc (supports both Script Assembler & Script Injector)

Hello, good work, i dont know really what mean but i follow the steps so easy.
There is just one point, with this cellphone_controller.csc the system freeze in the setup deliver UMP the moment when the cellphone show position of guards, and aloso in Fleeca heist.

Re: Modified loader.csc (supports both Script Assembler & Script Injector)

Hello, good work, i dont know really what mean but i follow the steps so easy.
There is just one point, with this cellphone_controller.csc the system freeze in the setup deliver UMP the moment when the cellphone show position of guards, and aloso in Fleeca heist.

Thank you for reporting the bug. I will try to fix it, however I suspect people will more than likely have to revert to using mission_stat_alterter again.