• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Forum Bug List

EgoMaw

Bravo Six, Going Dark
Staff
December 6, 2018
Did you find a bug related to site functionality or a theme bug?

Please report it to a staff member, an admin, in this thread or in this section, with steps to reproduce it (if possible) and with as much info as you can provide.

Currently Known Bugs :
BugStatus
Dark Mode broken in some parts of the siteFixed in v3
Weird UI bug occurring some times when searching posts and threads Investigating

Last edited:
I am not certain if others are having this problem? but each time i try to make my thread in the PS4 gamessaves section when i hit the submit new thread button it always gives me a cloud server error for the website. even if i try to reload the website it still gves me the same error. In order to even access the website again i have to close down my browser. When i reopen the browser fresh i can acess the website and the error happens all over again.

Any clue as to what the problem might be? I see that i can post in a thread with no errors which is great.

I am not certain if others are having this problem? but each time i try to make my thread in the PS4 gamessaves section when i hit the submit new thread button it always gives me a cloud server error for the website. even if i try to reload the website it still gves me the same error. In order to even access the website again i have to close down my browser. When i reopen the browser fresh i can acess the website and the error happens all over again.

Any clue as to what the problem might be? I see that i can post in a thread with no errors which is great.

Does it give an error or a captcha page? Can you send me your thread content on Discord? JB ^_^#1337

Does it give an error or a captcha page? Can you send me your thread content on Discord? JB ^_^#1337

I cannot send you the thread contents in Discord as i forget me login at the moment. I had a link to Mega for the save file but even with the link removed it still gives me the same error. Its just a small paragraph of text then the save file mega link at the bottom.

Last edited:
Can you try posting now and see if it gives the same error?

I am able to post a thread now. I wonder if the problem is with the Automatically parse links in text option? Before i was getting the error even if i had it ticked or not and now that i unticked the option it let me post the thread.

EDIT:I can confirm that the Automatically parse links in text option seems to be the problem now.

Last edited:
I am able to post a thread now. I wonder if the problem is with the Automatically parse links in text option? Before i was getting the error even if i had it ticked or not and now that i unticked the option it let me post the thread.

EDIT:I can confirm that the Automatically parse links in text option seems to be the problem now.

Just as an update on this: we identified the issue and have since fixed it. MEGA links should now parse without timing the website out.

Did you find a bug related to site functionality or a theme bug? If so DO report it here in the thread, with steps to reproduce it (if possible) and with as many info as you can provide, so we can fix it. You may get a little something for your trouble as well :pepewink:.

Known Bugs:
N/A

Known Bug: Frontend of the site, on a reply/thread post - the avatar bugs out showing someone else's avatar and can redirect them to their own profile. Here's a photo of what I mean.

IMSyFTy.png

I posted a thread, shows LushModz' Avatar instead of mine. Maybe there's an issue when I have no avatar or disabled avatar it forces some random UID's avatar?

I already tried troubleshooting it by logging out and clearing cache and history.

Known Bug: Frontend of the site, on a reply/thread post - the avatar bugs out showing someone else's avatar and can redirect them to their own profile. Here's a photo of what I mean.

IMSyFTy.png

I posted a thread, shows LushModz' Avatar instead of mine. Maybe there's an issue when I have no avatar or disabled avatar it forces some random UID's avatar?

I already tried troubleshooting it by logging out and clearing cache and history.

Known issue. Tried a couple of fixes but so far nothing has worked.