Thread: Forum Bug List

Bravo Six, Going Dark
    Staff
    Threads

Forum Bug List

Did you find a bug related to site functionality or a theme bug?

Please report it to a staff member, an admin, in this thread or in this section, with steps to reproduce it (if possible) and with as much info as you can provide.

Currently Known Bugs :
    Bug Status
    Dark Mode broken in some parts of the site Fixed in v3
    Weird UI bug occurring some times when searching posts and threads Investigating
    Last edited by EgoMaw; October 25th, 2020 at 11:51 AM. Reason: reset for v2

"Remember, no Russian."
    Administrator
    Threads

Re: Forum Bug List

Originally Posted by DoomFlake
    I do not know what this means haha, but i hope you can get to the cause of the problem.
    Your Google Drive is private, so I can't access the screenshot. I need you to either provide me with access to your Google Drive or make the image public.
    Co-owner, sysadmin and developer. Found a bug? Let me know.

Familiar Face
    Threads

Originally Posted by JB
    Your Google Drive is private, so I can't access the screenshot. I need you to either provide me with access to your Google Drive or make the image public.
    Ah i thought i had given the link as a public one. Does this one work? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uVP...ew?usp=sharing I have updated the other post with the public links as well.

"Remember, no Russian."
    Administrator
    Threads

Ah i thought i had given the link as a public one. Does this one work? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uVP...ew?usp=sharing I have updated the other post with the public links as well.
    Can you try posting now and see if it gives the same error?

Familiar Face
    Threads

Originally Posted by JB
    Can you try posting now and see if it gives the same error?
    I am able to post a thread now. I wonder if the problem is with the Automatically parse links in text option? Before i was getting the error even if i had it ticked or not and now that i unticked the option it let me post the thread.

EDIT:I can confirm that the Automatically parse links in text option seems to be the problem now.
    Last edited by DoomFlake; October 22nd, 2020 at 05:26 PM.

"Remember, no Russian."
    Administrator
    Threads

I am able to post a thread now. I wonder if the problem is with the Automatically parse links in text option? Before i was getting the error even if i had it ticked or not and now that i unticked the option it let me post the thread.

EDIT:I can confirm that the Automatically parse links in text option seems to be the problem now.
    Just as an update on this: we identified the issue and have since fixed it. MEGA links should now parse without timing the website out.

Cybersecurity Analyst
    VIP
    Threads

Originally Posted by EwoReg
    Did you find a bug related to site functionality or a theme bug? If so DO report it here in the thread, with steps to reproduce it (if possible) and with as many info as you can provide, so we can fix it. You may get a little something for your trouble as well .

Known Bugs:
    N/A
    Known Bug: Frontend of the site, on a reply/thread post - the avatar bugs out showing someone else's avatar and can redirect them to their own profile. Here's a photo of what I mean.

I posted a thread, shows LushModz' Avatar instead of mine. Maybe there's an issue when I have no avatar or disabled avatar it forces some random UID's avatar?

I already tried troubleshooting it by logging out and clearing cache and history.

Stay frosty.
    Administrator
    Threads

Originally Posted by Hydrogen
    Known Bug: Frontend of the site, on a reply/thread post - the avatar bugs out showing someone else's avatar and can redirect them to their own profile. Here's a photo of what I mean.

I posted a thread, shows LushModz' Avatar instead of mine. Maybe there's an issue when I have no avatar or disabled avatar it forces some random UID's avatar?

I already tried troubleshooting it by logging out and clearing cache and history.
    Known issue. Tried a couple of fixes but so far nothing has worked.

Cybersecurity Analyst
    VIP
    Threads

Originally Posted by Vince
    Known issue. Tried a couple of fixes but so far nothing has worked.
    Glad it's a known issue. Thanks for letting me know.

Familiar Face
    Threads

Originally Posted by JB
    Just as an update on this: we identified the issue and have since fixed it. MEGA links should now parse without timing the website out.
    Great work on getting it fixed. I was able to post all of my mega links with no problems.

"Remember, no Russian."
    Administrator
    Threads

Originally Posted by Hydrogen

Bug patched.