Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: Forum Bug List

Bravo Six, Going Dark
    Staff

Credits

Forum Bug List
    Share:

Did you find a bug related to site functionality or a theme bug?

Please report it to a staff member, an admin, in this thread or in this section, with steps to reproduce it (if possible) and with as much info as you can provide.

Currently Known Bugs :
    Bug Status
    Dark Mode broken in some parts of the site Fixed in v3
    Weird UI bug occurring some times when searching posts and threads Investigating
    Last edited by EgoMaw; October 25th, 2020 at 11:51 AM. Reason: reset for v2

Credits

Re: Forum Bug List
    Share:

I am not certain if others are having this problem? but each time i try to make my thread in the PS4 gamessaves section when i hit the submit new thread button it always gives me a cloud server error for the website. even if i try to reload the website it still gves me the same error. In order to even access the website again i have to close down my browser. When i reopen the browser fresh i can acess the website and the error happens all over again.

Any clue as to what the problem might be? I see that i can post in a thread with no errors which is great.

"Remember, no Russian."
    Administrator

Credits

Share:

Originally Posted by DoomFlake
    I am not certain if others are having this problem? but each time i try to make my thread in the PS4 gamessaves section when i hit the submit new thread button it always gives me a cloud server error for the website. even if i try to reload the website it still gves me the same error. In order to even access the website again i have to close down my browser. When i reopen the browser fresh i can acess the website and the error happens all over again.

Any clue as to what the problem might be? I see that i can post in a thread with no errors which is great.
    Does it give an error or a captcha page? Can you send me your thread content on Discord? JB ^_^#1337
    Co-owner, sysadmin and developer. Found a bug? [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Credits

Share:

Originally Posted by JB
    Does it give an error or a captcha page? Can you send me your thread content on Discord? JB ^_^#1337
    I cannot send you the thread contents in Discord as i forget me login at the moment. I had a link to Mega for the save file but even with the link removed it still gives me the same error. Its just a small paragraph of text then the save file mega link at the bottom.

"Remember, no Russian."
    Administrator

Credits

Share:

I cannot send you the thread contents in Discord as i forget me login at the moment. I had a link to Mega for the save file but even with the link removed it still gives me the same error. Its just a small paragraph of text then the save file mega link at the bottom.
    Can you add the post to a [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] & send a link on here?
    Co-owner, sysadmin and developer. Found a bug? [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Credits

Share:

Originally Posted by JB
    Can you add the post to a [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] & send a link on here?
    Yes here is the post i am trying to make. Its just the one that is on NextgenUpdate. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Look at the raw version for the proper layout. If this helps here is a picture of it before i hit submit, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by DoomFlake; October 22nd, 2020 at 03:33 PM.

"Remember, no Russian."
    Administrator

Credits

Share:

Yes here is the post i am trying to make. Its just the one that is on NextgenUpdate. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Look at the raw version for the proper layout.
    Can you post a screenshot of the error you're getting? I can't see anything in the post that should cause an error message to display, so I'm hoping the screenshot will point me in the right direction.

Credits

Share:

Originally Posted by JB
    Can you post a screenshot of the error you're getting? I can't see anything in the post that should cause an error message to display, so I'm hoping the screenshot will point me in the right direction.
    Here is a picture of the error, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by DoomFlake; October 22nd, 2020 at 03:34 PM.

"Remember, no Russian."
    Administrator

Credits

Share:

Here is a picture of the error, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Sent a request for access.

Credits

Share:

Originally Posted by JB
    Sent a request for access.
    I do not know what this means haha, but i hope you can get to the cause of the problem.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last