• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

CS:GO Update 12/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vince

Stay Frosty
Administrator
November 30, 2018
[size=small]
8TyOgox.pnghttp:
[/size]

[size=small]Valve has released a small update today for some bug fixes as well as a festive update to CS:GO. Among the update is a reward for sticking with the game for 10+ years and staying within good standing on the game. For the rest of the update, read below![/size]

[size=small][WINTER SEASON FUN]
[/size]

• Chickens are now sporting their festive-wear to celebrate the season.
  • Players can now pick up and throw snowballs in all game modes except Danger Zone, Wingman, and Competitive Matchmaking.
  • The T’s have gift wrapped their special package for the holiday season.
  • Freeze frame holiday borders are back to wish you a happy winter season.
  • Take a winter vacation to Militia! Now available in Casual and Deathmatch game modes.

[size=small][10 YEAR COIN]
[/size]

• The Ten Year Veteran Coin will be awarded to players who have been a member of the Counter-Strike community for over 10 years. To be eligible to receive the coin the player must have a Steam account in good standing owning a game from the Counter-Strike series. The player must have owned the game for ten years and played the game at least once. The coin will be awarded next time Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is launched.

[size=small][2019 SERVICE MEDAL]
[/size]

• When you become a Global General (Rank 40), you’ll be given the opportunity to reset your Profile Rank. After January 1, [size=small]2019[/size] you’ll be able to receive a new 2019 Service Medal, an inspectable display item that will be visible wherever your avatar is shown.

[size=small][MISC]
[/size]

• Significant performance improvement for users on AMD and Intel GPUs.

[quote="Merk" pid='379' dateline='1545108323']
CS:GO is still active? Wow. Good to see they're still making updates at least.

[size=xx-small]ps: I sucked ass at cs:go[/size]
[/quote]

Surprisingly, yeah. I used to play a lot like 5-6 years ago and then my interest for it just fell off after a while and I ended up uninstalling it.

[quote="Vince" pid='380' dateline='1545108386']

Surprisingly, yeah. I used to play a lot like 5-6 years ago and then my interest for it just fell off after a while and I ended up uninstalling it.
[/quote]

It was a big thing at one point. I remember everyone was going crazy about cs:go and I just couldn't relate to the hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.